What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon dizzle testers

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Had to check the room today, so I thought I’d get a picture or two.
Five days on.

picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Cheers mate

Thought I’d add a picture.... they’ve got a couple more days under the light, then back to daylight and fluorescent for a week or so until re potting time

picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
They are now out of their light share, just daylight and fluorescent back up for a week before repotting into their final buckets.
I gave them a little sip of feed before I moved them, they are looking nice and healthy.

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Looking good broda!! Are you giving steroids to your plants? Jeez they are beasting!!

Are you growing on coco?

Peace!

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Looking good broda!! Are you giving steroids to your plants? Jeez they are beasting!!

Are you growing on coco?

Peace!

Hello mate, thanks for stopping by
I am growing in basic all purpose potting compost... I put the growth spurt down to the boost in light as they’ve been under a 600w for a week :tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
They are now out of their light share, just daylight and fluorescent back up for a week before repotting into their final buckets.
I gave them a little sip of feed before I moved them, they are looking nice and healthy.

View Image

Looking good mr brunch and hoypare them buds you show are quality good job guys .:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts