What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Feminized OG KUSH real FIRE sativa dom

jrelax

Hello all

Is the Burning Bush Nurseis OG FIRE , the best real OG US style in feminized seeds?

Fire OG Kush Cannabis Seeds
Breeder: Burning Bush Nurseries

Fire OG has risen to an uncommon level of fame thanks to its popularity among actors, musicians, and Hollywood celebrities. The flavor is clean and smooth with strong notes of lemon, citrus, and skunk. The aroma can only be described as "heavenly," and has earned Fire OG Kush a permanent place on the Top Shelf at dispensaries everywhere. The finished flowers are light green with vibrant red hairs and dense, medium-sized buds. Fire OG is a cross between OG Kush x SFV OG F3 and is perhaps the most potent of all the OG varieties, making this strain a favorite among cannabis connoisseurs. The yield is medium and the flowers finish in about 8-9 weeks. Although Fire OG Kush is one of our most popular strains, it is also a very difficult strain to grow because it has minimal tolerance to temperature and nutrient stress. We generally recommend that beginner growers choose a more forgiving strain.

BREEDER Burning Bush Nurseries
GENETICS OG Kush x SFV OG F3
VARIETY Mostly Sativa
FLOWERING TYPE Photoperiod
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT Up to 26%
CBD CONTENT 0 - 0.3%
GROWS Greenhouse, Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 8 - 9 weeks
HARVEST MONTH Late September
MEDICAL CONDITIONS ADD/ADHD, Headaches, Stress
TASTE / FLAVOUR Citrus, Lemon, Skunk
EFFECT Powerful

What is your favorit FEMINIZED SATIVA DOM OG ?
dont talk Regular seeds or cuttings here please.

2018 , best US style OG (sativa dom) feminezed seeds is ?

These B-B-N OG FIRE Feminized is not easy grow. NOT FOR BEGINNERS they say. Hmmmm

I know these is nice stuff, is there any who has grow them ? I know there must be many. They always sold out them

:peacock::tiphat:

Carraxe

Veteran
OGs are standard hybrids. Not sativa dom. Do you believe you are getting something like a Super Silver haze, Titan's haze or Jack Herer out of a cross made with SFV and other OG? I call bullshit

OGs are standard hybrids. Not sativa dom. Do you believe you are getting something like a Super Silver haze, Titan's haze or Jack Herer out of a cross made with SFV and other OG? I call bullshit

I’ve seen people refer to OGs as sativa dom, but I don’t get it. I’ve smoked a lot of OGs and none are sativa dom. Hybrids, for sure, but definitely more on the indica side. It’s like if a strain doesn’t put you to sleep people start calling it sativa dom.

For OP, Fire OG is just an OG kush cut that OG Raskal renamed. SFV OG was made up by Swerve. Most OG cuts are either renamed or are S1’s of the original OG kush. If you want fem OG Kush seeds, grab some S1’s. I’d recommend Cannaventure Pure Ghost. It’s the Ghost OG cut selfed. I’ve never grown it, but I’ve seen quite a few pictures of home growers with it. It looks frosty as hell, and looks spot on for an OG.

JetLife175

Veteran
So here's the scoop

The fire is a og that came around in the early days from raskal. Legit OG funk. You can tell it apart from others from how much the tops crown. Much more so compared to others of the same era.

And on the sativa OG situation.... A early cut of Skywalker was also known as sativa OG. Not sure about much more on it though

JetLife175

Veteran
Also the lineage they are mentioning is actually for Cali con Raskals OG

The fire crossed to that suspect SFV male swerve had issues with.

jrelax

real OG is Sativa dom many professionals say that.

these sound also nice

OG KUSH feminized Sativa dom

Canuk Seeds OG (Original Gangster) or (Ocean Grown) Kush is a sativa dominant strain.

OG Kush makes up the genetic backbone of many West Coast Cannabis strains, but in spite of the strains ubiquity, its original genetics still remain a mystery.

Said to have been parented from Chemdawg and Hindu Kush, passing on the distinct Kush bud structure we see in many strains today.

Our OG Kush flowers in 42 days, she's a fast finishing strain with a very powerful twist 25% THC! Outdoors she finishes 15 September (in Canada).

She grows very beautiful with light green leaves producing a nice yield with impressive, dense, dark green, resin covered nugs.

Canuk Seeds' OG Kush offers a very powerful, but still gentle and pleasant smoke with a long-lasting brainy high and a nice physical tingle.

The taste and smell of OG Kush is an intense lemony/fuel one.

OG Kush is loved by many and you'll love it too as it has a very fast flowering time with automatic traits.

These was very fast flowering. Hope my headshop have them

More:

caliconnection/feminized/sfv-og-kush

SFV OG KUSH
ONE OF THE FIRST OGS & STILL THE BEST!

Many of today's top OG Kush hybrids are proud to trace their roots straight back to SFV OG Kush, but why go with an OG hybrid when you can have the real thing?
Cali Connection has refined & stabilized this legendary West Coast strain to bring you all that funky lemon goodness in a power-packed feminized seed you can rely on.

SFV OG Kush Finish Time = 8 to 9 Weeks
Satisfying Yields - Very Dense & Dank
Incredible Popular - Legendary is an Understatement
Expensive, But Sooooo Worth It!
To create their signature cannabis seed, Cali Connections took the best SFV OG Kush cut they could find and added in a little Afghani #1 to make the resulting weed seeds stable & uniform. In the end, these amazing ladies can be done in about 8 weeks if you're in a big hurry or in 9 if you want to bring out the true power of this gear. Good things come to those who wait!

Cannabis Genetics?
Original SFV OG Kush X Afghani #1
Flowering Time?
8-9 weeks
THC?
Strong
Yield?
Good
Sativa / Indica ratio?
60% Sativa; 40% Indica
Aroma?
Strong Lemon with Notes of Pine

SFV OG Kush, also known as San Fernando Valley OG Kush, is the original strain that made Cali Connections famous! They crossed the legendary cut-only strain with an old-school Afghani #1 to add a higher level of stability & uniformity without dimming the original features one iota. This amazing feminized seed always delivers on her promises!

Yields are impressive after 8 weeks of 12/12, but you'll be very glad if you let SF OG Kush Seeds go all the way to 9, or maybe even a few days past that point. As the end nears, the smell will get incredible strong with the barest touch filling the air with a strong, lemony fragrance with just the right amount of pine. Take it from us - it's best to have plenty of odour control in place very early.

--

OG Kush :: Cannabis Strain Infos
breed by Reserva Privada
Official Information / Basics about OG Kush from Reserva Privada
Strain Name OG Kush BreederReserva PrivadaFlowering~60 days Seeds Only female seeds.
The legends of legends is finally in seed form with our OG Kush. The OG Kush was formally a clone only strain. She stretches in veg but seems to fill herself out in flower. She has smaller nugs that you can get a good yield from if you supercrop her while she's growing.

Flowering Indoors: 8-9 weeks
Yield: 400-500 g/m2

Originating from crossing ChemDawg to a Lemon thai/Paki kush (probably, some people say its a chemdawg-cut). The OG kush has a sativa dom stone with an astingent lemon flavor that turns more earthy when grown organic.

--

-

-
White Fire :: Cannabis Strain Infos
breed by OG Raskal Genetics feminized
Official Information / Basics about White Fire from OG Raskal Genetics
Strain NameWhite FireBreederOG RaskalLocationindoor, outdoorTypemostly sativaFlowering~65 daysSeedsOnly female seeds.
Aka: Whitefire, White Fire OG, WiFi

The Famed Fire Og kush clone we brought to the community we hit with the reversed White clone only male pollen to create another Legend... The WIFI has quickly become a staple in most gardens. She has the look, yield and smell. She is what legends are made of and from.

Sativa 60% / 40% Indica
Flowering Time: 60-70 days
Yield: High

.,''

-
-
there was some of these Sativa dom Feminized OG.s
Will try couple of them. For daytime use.
¨

Then i want try OG,s for later hours:
I need Also indica dominant OGs offcourse.
And there is more OG,s that are Indica dominant than Sativa.

IS OG KUSH INDICA DOM OR SATIVA DOM? =
Some say Indica, Some say real OG KUSH is Sativa dom.
I dont know me self.
I Want both ways, variety and for different toke times at day

Sativa dom OG Kush is nice daytime i can think
And the Indica dom OG kushes evening :)

If you know any more OG that is good and sativa dominant, and also awaible feminized
please write.

I will start OG KUSH feminized indica dom threat later,.

Here we talk about the Feminized seeds that are Sativa dom OG,s

:)

Carraxe

Veteran
real OG is Sativa dom many professionals say that.

:)

If you believe this (do you, really?) you'll get very shocked when you try a real sativa. Or even a Sativa Dominant. The thing is that you can't get a sativa out of the cross of two indica leaning strains like OGs are.

Well, this proves everything is hype around here. "Professionals" have to sell their things, and sativas are difficult to grow and may take many weeks to flower, or they don't produce much. Much better to cross two OGs and sell them as a 8 - 9 weeker sativa.

If you have a try, please tell us about how energetic the effect is.

Cheers

Mengsk

Your first post repeats the story of og kush. Which is the definition of making a story or presentation around something to add to its value or cost. If people want something popular like designer sunglasses that is fine. Where I come from weed is weed and sunglasses are sunglasses. I grew up in Norcal and LA has always been the place for expensive weed. I'm not saying it's better but Norcal only had $350 ounces you had to go to LA to pay $500 or more. It has always been that way. Now og kush the plant itself is made to grow big outdoors but the buds are indica. So it is a hybrid with indica buds and resin. Good for production or safe early guaranteed yields of flower. Not focused on sativa genetics in the resin. In my opinion. Just larger than a tiny hashplant longer limbs. Not really complaining, it's interesting for me growing up in between the emerald triangle and LA and seeing trainwreck first and some special stuff real early before the late 90s, and then to be honest my take on it is I don't even like OG. The way the production market looks it is what 90%+ of the same plants being grown, each has a different name but I mean 90%+ of grows that supply customers fill up rooms with the same genetics as everyone else. It isn't directed at anyone else. For each person their own stuff/grow is personal. You can name on one hand what weed you can buy now either cake or og or tangie or something and all three of those might be related now. I won't say I've given up on the argument but opinions are subjective and a person can say or write whatever they choose regarding a strain and its effects properties.

So many people growing and talking about og kush, mostly positive reviews let's say. The effect is decidedly narcotic, couch lock, munchies inducing. Anyone who likes that or it sounds good to them no problem. However the objective reality is that is the night time weed or the sleepy narcotic strain. What is completely missing from the shelf is the daytime strain. They don't really sell trainwreck anymore. It might even be getting more difficult to access real sativa cannabis I'm just saying sativa because the words have been misused. I look at og kush like an indica hashplant with hemp arms and legs. Anyone still reading can likely comprehend all the subtleties of breeding. The plants are not short flowering sativa like Haze x NL or Chocolate Trip they are resinous super-indica relatively speaking. I'm trying to un-distort an idea that smoking indica all day and nothing else is the best option. It's just cheaper to produce more. The resin gathers more on the hashplants or I mean you can see the mutant trichome shots but that is a different chemical compound from a plant which takes 12 months to grow under the sun.

Last edited: