What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Wine Hemp (14% CBD) - Anyone Grow It?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's CHERRY WINE on SeedBay. We've grown it out a few times...great for those growing their own medicine. Other CBD hybrids, we're working on now.

D

DeMokraT

Doin well, nice Bush
picture.php

jayd

ive never grown cherry wine or any cbd/hemp strain. i did buy a oz of cherry wine pollen a little whie ago. 23% cbd. looks nice just like the real thing . i have smoked a few cbd/hemp strains but have yet to find one what tastes just like the real thing. ive had white widow cbd and a few other thc strains crossed with cbd to prodice 1:1 strains but ive never liked the taste of any of them

D

DeMokraT

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?
albumid=82816&pictureid=2059497

D

DeMokraT

Hi
First september
Was phase of radical scissoring , lower loosers and places without sun plus middle part and big leaves cause temperaturas Are already not happy , but sun still...
picture.php

Pheno1 keeper Is pink one , starting sticky and fruity smell with skinky like undertone
picture.php

picture.php

Pheno2 bit more sativa , better smell (not so intensive but clearer), i must také cuts Its also starting to be interresting hh
picture.php

Last edited:

Mr. Stinky

Yup. But not the regular version you see all over the internet....that stuffs junky and tastes about like burnt hotdogs.

I've spent 3 years and 5 generations on my version of cherry wine. I prefer it as hash in a chiller or long pipe.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hated Cherry Wine. We did about 300 different companies various Cherry wine and S1s and so on and I ended up keeping a single plant, Cherry Wine Bx1 from Heart and Soil Seeds. That line produced the best flowers however it was full of intersexed traits, from three packs we found a single mother that didn't lean hermie. Lots of good hemp strains out there but Cherry Wine ain't one.