What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

stardawg illuminati cut , pre chop

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
mine always come out pretty chunky. I grow them in coco. ive grow them organic and normal, both smell the same to me. organic is probably a bit stronger smelling. 1st pic is chop time, other two are 6 weeks in flower. I generally get just over 5oz per plant.. I love the illuminati its a good all rounder.

Attachments

• illuminati 2014.jpg
    illuminati 2014.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 20
  • illuminati 6 weeks pic 1.jpg
    illuminati 6 weeks pic 1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 24
  • illuminati week 6 - pic2.jpg
    illuminati week 6 - pic2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 21
F

Fields~of~Green

Somethings wrong with mine for sure 3 attempts and it never looked like that wd40 never looked liked it should either the only one that looked like it should was the white

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
yeah your white pics look badass... tbh some people rave on about growing it in rockwool. I can see it might be slightly frostier etc, but the illuminati is hard to fuck up in any medium and i doubt it would hit 5oz in rw unless you had massive slabs seems to love coco. the kk stardawg is a bitch to keep happy in veg. roots slower etc. id love to try the corey cut and the true grit one, ive heard the corey is good.

d3cryption

Veteran
how is the smell compared to the glue? I'm running both..... i'm about to cross them......

both ways...... gg4 x startdawg and stardawg x gg4

My illuminati cut does smell more than my gg4 @ 3 wks so far..........

plan on keeping her for awhile though..

guy fawkes

Veteran
how is the smell compared to the glue? I'm running both..... i'm about to cross them......

both ways...... gg4 x startdawg and stardawg x gg4

My illuminati cut does smell more than my gg4 @ 3 wks so far..........

plan on keeping her for awhile though..

from what ive seen and exp so far she grows as good if not better than gg4, yeilds better, has much stronger stench, better structure and from early samples id say it more potent than gg4. this may change after a few weeks cure but off the bat stardawg is the best ive grown in a long time, got daywreaker, gg4 and stardawg in jars, il do a smoke report in a few week on each

guy fawkes

Veteran
Cool I definitely like her structure better.... gg4 vegs faster though. Mind if I post pics?

go for it mate. :biggrin:

the more the merrier.

gg4 x stardawg sound epic btw!! . gg4 has denser buds and less leaf. i have some old skool sensi star x stardawg ix to pop soon .. cant wait to see what treasures i find in there :)

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
im gonna cross mine with the exodus cheese and a few other cuts.. im gonna make kk stardawg x illuminati fems as well.

d3cryption

Veteran
Amazing bro! Mine is about to go in :biggrin:. Got me excited!

she's a keeper.... but i know she'll be way better next run.....

wish i took more cuts of her for next run......... only got 4 though....... nine gg4's for the next run.....

wish it was half and half.....