What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kalyx's Nug Jug - Show of your headies!

Kalyx

Triangle - Clone Only

Smoke report update coming soon.

picture.php

picture.php

If anyone has any info, pics or experiences with this strain any input is welcome.

Kalyx

Tahoe OG - Clone Version

Smoke report update coming soon.

picture.php

picture.php

If anyone has any info, pics or experiences with this strain any input is welcome.

Kalyx

Sneeze

This is apparently from Root Sellar Seeds, a cross of Fort Collins Cough x GhostOG

picture.php

picture.php

Kalyx

Bruce Banner #3

picture.php

picture.php

GuavaChem

This stuff is lip smacking delicious I would smoke for flavor alone, if you like chem/diesels this would make your mouth water.

picture.php

picture.php

Kalyx

Great thread, lots of detailed info Kalyx!! Nice job

Cheers

Thanks professor p!

Im glad your enjoying the thread. I have been slacking a little bit with updates. Will be adding some new strains tonight and then updating a few of the smoke reports this weekend

Look for smoke reports coming soon for:

Chem 4
HA Og
Sneeze

Smoke reports up already for:

LA Kush
Critical Cheese
The White
Cataract Kush
Kosher Kush
Strawberry Cough
Chem D x Sour Diesel
Death-Star

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Shoreline!!

Shoreline!!

:wave: high-jackin' the thread. :hijacked:
picture.php

picture.php

[Phone cam not the best.]​
Real deal Shoreline that smells and tastes better than it looks (which says a lot for my opinion as the purples and pinks in this are gorgeous). Skunkish-musky dominant flavor with hints of berry and tar. More of an upper effect than I'd anticipated but a KNOCKOUT upper that is so very enjoyable. The more you enjoy, the more you're lifted. As close to perfect as you can get, though not the heavy hitter I typically hold in such high regard. Lasts for hours and you don't even realize when it wears off. Such a subtle "back-to-Earth" effect. Tastes the same at the end as it does at the beginning (unless you toke it down to a ridiculously small state).

Got my hands on this and HAD to share it in your Nug Jug. How very fortunate I felt to experience this sought after cannagem! :biggrin:

Kalyx

:wave: high-jackin' the thread. :hijacked:
View Image
View Image
[Phone cam not the best.]​
Real deal Shoreline that smells and tastes better than it looks (which says a lot for my opinion as the purples and pinks in this are gorgeous). Skunkish-musky dominant flavor with hints of berry and tar. More of an upper effect than I'd anticipated but a KNOCKOUT upper that is so very enjoyable. The more you enjoy, the more you're lifted. As close to perfect as you can get, though not the heavy hitter I typically hold in such high regard. Lasts for hours and you don't even realize when it wears off. Such a subtle "back-to-Earth" effect. Tastes the same at the end as it does at the beginning (unless you toke it down to a ridiculously small state).

Got my hands on this and HAD to share it in your Nug Jug. How very fortunate I felt to experience this sought after cannagem! :biggrin:

Great share RandomMan looks absolutely stunning!

Im loving the purple and pink hues on that looks so tasty. All are welcome to share their head stash the more the merrier.

92' OG

92 OG is my favorite of all OGs! Deliciously piney, and the effect is a potent and immediate body stone coupled with euphoric cerebral qualities that eventually fade to into just comfortable mellowness. I need more of this in my life!

Latest posts

Latest posts