What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16kw RDWC tree grow

gettogro

Veteran
Whats up guys, I figured Id start a thread here documenting my tree grow. Im running 2 flower rooms with air cooled vert lighting and 2 horizontal 600's over the 2 center plants. Rooms are sealed and each have a 2 ton mini split ac. The rooms are constantly exchanging air between each other via 2 8" carbon filters and fans on a speed controller. Light schedule is on a flip flop. I have 1 watercooled co2 burner that supplies both rooms Down side to the air exchanged between the rooms is it uses more propane but its not that much.

Strains are:
Tote side is Sensi Big Bud 8 weeks
Brute side are Northern lights and Chemdog 9 weeks

My goal is 10+ lbs per side
Today is day 1 of the flip

Advanced Nutes this run
Sensi bloom
Bud blood first week
Big bud weeks 2-5
overdrive weeks 6-9
DM ZONE

Here we go

cyat

Veteran
Looks sik! I upload a pic to an album on my profile page, then click on the pic u want and copy and paste the bottom url.

gettogro

Veteran
picture.php

I see thanks

samba

This is great, cant wait to see it to the end!!!
Just beautiful!
And your really keeping your plant numbers down, IN A 16kW GROW!!!!

gettogro

Veteran
Thanks guys, This is my third run in this system. I "think" I have it dialed in now. I had a little issue with the roots on the tote side, but they have bounced back nicely. These are the BB at day 4.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Nothing short of inspiring. Really great job so far. Super clean and workable.
So the two rooms are kept at the same temp for both the light and dark cycle?

gettogro

Veteran
I get still get about a 10 degree temp drop between day and night cycle. I have checked the leaf temps with a laser gun, and the radiant heat from the lights gives me a good temp dif from day and night.

gettogro

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The 20 gallon Brute side day 10. Just switched from bud blood to Big Bud. 1000ppm

2 Center plants are getting hit by 4 1kw hps vert and 1 600w hps on top

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts