What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CHOICE SEEDBANK

zamzia

Veteran
Afternoon fellas

Just had an email from Choice Seedbank and I noticed that the layout is just like Attitude Seedbank. Are they in anyway related?

All the best
zam

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
I saw someone on another forum say their log in details for attitude work on this site also, so that’s must be the same?

JockBudman

Pretty sure they opened it as a mirror site to help Americans pay via credit card as visa and MasterCard pulled their payment options due to pressure from the feds.

America - the land of contradictions, where you can get a license to grow personal stash but can't bring in any seeds. I guess it's better than here, where you can have as many "souvenirs" as you like but can't do fuck all with them :laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts