What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leo and backtracking through this website

Harpo

I recently finished a grow. Posted. I was asked if I have access to seeds.
I live in a police state where MJ is still illegal. I would love to share seeds with friends on this site.
Is there a safe way of sending seeds safely?
No one knows me except through this website.
If I got an address, and sent some seeds, would Leo be able to back track me through this site?
What has worked with youse guys and gals?

M

moose eater

I think there's what's done in reality by members, and there's the 'Terms of Use' agreement. You may want to read the TOU if you haven't already.

My own opinion, worth every penny it's costing you, is that seeds and such are shipped in the mail all the time, and even when 'captured,' rarely followed up on for prosecution, unless it's a high-profile vendor they've been tracking.

The bigger question would be, "How well do you really know your friends here?"

Not asking that to instill undue paranoia, but to be clear in where I believe the weaker links are in your hypothesis.

Me, I have offered for a select few persons here to look me up, to go fishing, etc.

Shipping things through the mail or other carriers, to persons I don't know, if that package can be traced from the point of shipping (CCTV and such being in many places now days) has not been something I've outright offered, even to folks who've been helpful and kind to me.

But that's me, and I'm known to be up-tight in some ways, though not nearly as much as in past years. Perhaps to my own vulnerability.

Hell, I get at least a little bit nervous ordering seeds from known sources. Again, that's me.

iTarzan

You would use a fake name and return address. You would never get caught.

Getting seeds sent to you you should have an address where nothing is going on. However, if you didn't and got seeds sent to you and they were left in the mailbox and you didn't sign for them nothing will happen. If they say you need to sign then don't sign and you won't get them and nothing happens.

Seeds sent within the USA, state to state are not getting noticed. Nobody cares and nobody would know. If from out of the country the worst that would happen is customs opens it, takes them and you get a yellow tape pakage stating they didn't get through.

State to state is child's play.