What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk?

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php

i was gifted these not too long back , i got 5 up & going.

texasjack

View Image
i was gifted these not too long back , i got 5 up & going.

Those skunk crosses are good.All the 8th ave genetics strains I was gifted by comacus were good.Grab some of their Purple Mayhem crosses if you get a chance.

Only 1 of his skunk crosses ive seen grown so far is the sour og x skunk 18. I sent some seeds to a friend.They finshied fast very frost really good smoke.

Sour og x skunk 8th ave gen 37 dys

Attachments

• sourog.jpg
    sourog.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 21
  • sourog1.jpg
    sourog1.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 32

ambertrichome

Veteran
Dominion Seed Company just let out a LTD Release of some pure fire. Available at seedsherenow. Was only 48 packs left. I bought 4.

Local Skunk

Original Diesel x Cuddlefish Hashplant/Sour Diesel IBL x Skelly Hashplant/Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Nature Farm also work with Coastal Seeds. Nature Farm was responsible for Coastal getting the 90s Black Domina cut to use with their Heirloom NL1..

As if that actually meant anything? Does working with Coastal Seeds translates into some kind of guarantee? They are actually ripping people off man Lol.

Coastal Seeds is a scam and Kagyu1 a con and an IG self-proclaimed guru who's cashing on other people's work and stealing lines... he spent years collecting seeds from many of us here on IC with his other handle Chomba64 and from friends prentending he was a preservationist, funny how when the chance was right, he started his own seed bussiness in order to cash on all those. The fucker was even advertising lines he wasn't allowed to work/sell on IG like mad without even giving credit, can you believe it? No respect whatsoever. :biggrin:

As far as I know Bob Hemphill and Bamboo are no longer part of Coastal by the way. They left him at his own with the seed company and delusions of grandeur.

Anyway I also believe this Uncle Fester's Skunk thing may have more hype than facts on it... it's not the first time someone tries to cash on the RKS legend, right? It happened in the past and it will keep happening IMO. But I'm curious about the real facts and authenticity.

This is the scene we have nowadays. Chuckers and con artists are ruling the industry (they always did though) and cashing on names since most people don't know what's up behind the scenes, it's all is smoke and mirrors.

kro-magnon

Veteran
I never understood the craze for RKS, I've enjoyed many of dutch skunks with great pleasure being a sweet smelling sativa lover but I'm pretty sure I couldn't enjoy buds smelling like real skunk spray. It is designed to be disgusting and repaeling, no way i could smoke something smelling like this.If it really exists and it's a big if because many people talk about their memories who can be very different from reality but no one found a plant smelling as they remember.It's just a way to make cash on people's nostalgia about their youth.

Happy Times

Dominion Seed Company just let out a LTD Release of some pure fire. Available at seedsherenow. Was only 48 packs left. I bought 4.

Local Skunk

Original Diesel x Cuddlefish Hashplant/Sour Diesel IBL x Skelly Hashplant/Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1

Sounds like a nice mix!

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
I never understood the craze for RKS, I've enjoyed many of dutch skunks with great pleasure being a sweet smelling sativa lover but I'm pretty sure I couldn't enjoy buds smelling like real skunk spray. It is designed to be disgusting and repaeling, no way i could smoke something smelling like this.If it really exists and it's a big if because many people talk about their memories who can be very different from reality but no one found a plant smelling as they remember.It's just a way to make cash on people's nostalgia about their youth.

Nope. It was a wonderful smell. and addictive. even though you were ripped, you kept toking, just for the flavor mostly.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Extremely similar, but i never saw a person that thought it was repugnant, and I saw hundreds if not thousands of people smell it. It was the best seller on any block.

kro-magnon

Veteran
To me that's what is hard to get, how can you enjoy a smell similar to a skunk spray??
I had some powerful and nasty smelling plants but it's not what i prefer

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
I've got some skunky genetics in seed crosses from our 1981 skunk clone we had imported from Cali to BC.( in 1981). It is still yummy in most phenos.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Depends on the plant, but some for sure. The mother in my crosses is a selfed seed from a 90s roadkill grow in BC. It usually made a few pollen sacks at 9.5 weeks plus, the RKS clone we got in 81. I am still gonna work on it for sure, lots more seeds to go through.

quiescent

Depends on the plant, but some for sure. The mother in my crosses is a selfed seed from a 90s roadkill grow in BC. It usually made a few pollen sacks at 9.5 weeks plus, the RKS clone we got in 81. I am still gonna work on it for sure, lots more seeds to go through.

Totally off topic but just wanted to say it's nice to see someone I recognize (more than recognize, remember vividly) from toke city still posting in the community. Always wanted an hmk rig.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Man those are some fat leafs.

Totally off topic but just wanted to say it's nice to see someone I recognize (more than recognize, remember vividly) from toke city still posting in the community. Always wanted an hmk rig.

Still making them, and other stuff too!

BerrySeal

Every bud on earth worth smoking smells like a good version of the material world's most notorious smells. Youd be disgusted by the landscaping in heaven I assume.

Trust me, plants smell like plants. Not like animals. Disgusted by cat piss yet has blue spruce and boxwood trees, puts basil in everything they eat. But Cat Piss? Yuck am I right?