What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hope election for your state is beneficial to all!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know the statutes in many states aren't appealing to all. However, I'm old enough to remember that NO cannabis was legal or deemed MMJ for any purpose.

We've come a long way baby, and it ain't over yet!!! ;o)

Good luck to all those states with decision on their ballot.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Would have been nice to have it on our ballot. We should be at least given a choice.

A fucking choice too much to ask??

When other states in the SAME FUCKING COUNTRY you can go to a store and but it???

Sorry for the rant, hope everyone votes and you all get what you vote for.

Peace

armedoldhippy

Veteran
One election at a time....

in my state, we need a few older politicians to keel over, or leave office. a few of these dinosaurs were drinking buddies of Harry Anslingers to look at them. most of the rest look/act like snake oil salesmen, used car dealers, or TV ministers that you would NOT leave your flock alone with...:tiphat:

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The legalization measures are ahead right now in Maine and Massachusetts. I don't know the details in those states, but I hope they pass. It looks like California and Nevada will also legalize just from the poll numbers, and Arizona might.

I don't like the details of the bill in California. I still voted for it. It's an improvement over weed being legal only for medical use.