What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nothin but blue skies...

IMG_20220106_141808763.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...lots to do tomorrow,harvest then room cleaning,and getting cuts off the 13 chem d x runtz...better make sure i have plenty of rr's around...pheno hunts can be a pain...gotta keep at least one clone of each while they flower out...should be able to get out and ride today,although i do have errands to run...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from riding/chores...up to 67 out...so the only thing that could make me happier is if it snowed on icky today and he had to shovel again!

IMG_20220107_145702639.jpg
IMG_20220107_151119169.jpg

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...lots to do tomorrow,harvest then room cleaning,and getting cuts off the 13 chem d x runtz...better make sure i have plenty of rr's around...pheno hunts can be a pain...gotta keep at least one clone of each while they flower out...should be able to get out and ride today,although i do have errands to run...

100_8053.JPG
100_8054.JPG

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
going to be chilly here today but think we will go for a ride sometime today….grocery shopping is a also on the list. rain tomorrow so will go in and work.
havev a great day folks!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bright and ☀️ out & time for the morning walk with cookie …it is almost too cold to go outside:freezing::hide:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ It’s fucking freezing outside and it’s cozy inside…I bundled up a little to much And broke a sweat despite the low digit single temperatures out except for fingers and toes which freeze no matter what

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Nice crisp 14 degrees here with sun. Wind is gusty and blowing around the light fluffy snow that fell last night.

Unc have you ever done much riding in snow? Alaska?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Nice crisp 14 degrees here with sun. Wind is gusty and blowing around the light fluffy snow that fell last night.

Unc have you ever done much riding in snow? Alaska?

I cannot speak for uncle but I get out on the trails all winter. Except when it gets below 20. My winter riding cloths are not that good.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey fellas, four degrees above here. We've got a mixed bag of precipitation tomorrow, then -14 Monday night:( We just ran out of cooking gas, so we need to go to town today. Bummer, town and people are always a huge fuck-around. I wish there were a store out here for supplies. Only seven miles away, but every step takes forever because most of the people are brain dead.

Latest posts

Latest posts