What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where to find grapefruit? spg?

G

Green Supreme

Like I say I gave her back to Chimera. Rest assured he is workin her. I am just a holder not a breeder. I get to grow her for myself in the mix so that's what keeps me goin. I do have an original pack of Sweet Tooth's and will try pass them on to Kootenay to mix with his ST3's. I am also in discussion with a fellow to recover the Ortega, then let the fun begin. Peace GS

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some Original #4's as well in the breeder pack with the SOL sticker on it from 03'.

Found a nice picture of the #4 online searching google, this really is a great representation of it well done although I think mine was more frosty personally and not that far BB leaning pheno wise. You can clearly see the BB influence in this one from the stacked out calyx's. It really is such a beautiful plant with such good vibes, Steve must have put so much love and good karma into these gems.

http://thegoodbudguide.com/gallery3.html

On the left

Also, since you seem to deal with Chimera do you know if the current GF x BB he offers is mothered by the same original SPG & BB parents as the Tooth?

Roms

Veteran
Hi, wow diggin up thx!

Is the Steve cut is alive somewhere in Europe? :D

I had it and share it a few years, from the Vibes Collective, but no friends could keep this cut since all this time, 7 years ago! (I made SPG cross with a Swazi red, with a Mango Haze another cross from a friend, Xpresso. (SPG*Mango Haze) x Swazi red)

Were looking for this famous cut today, SPG backcross in mind.
Please contact me if you have the thing. Peace

B

Bird~friend

!... On a Tree. Playing :D

-
(Spg over ChscCHh !!! :) )
-
...lol Roms - He's not gonna answers ya! Nearly 9yrs gone on this thread. :)

Last edited:

JetLife175

Veteran
I grew the spg for a couple years around 2010 or so. Great yields, distinct taste and stellar bag appeal at the time. Always had a problem with keeping her happy but when I did she put out some gold.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
She is on a shit list here, love the flower but just a pita plant... I callem divorced milfs... moms just that can't be happy no matter what.... hella work to maintain and could turn on ya at anytime... I didn't let her go bitch left me on her own her choice I just couldn't keep up with her fast lifestyle... lol...

JetLife175

Veteran
She is on a shit list here, love the flower but just a pita plant... I callem divorced milfs... moms just that can't be happy no matter what.... hella work to maintain and could turn on ya at anytime... I didn't let her go bitch left me on her own her choice I just couldn't keep up with her fast lifestyle... lol...

Hahahahahaha. This post made my day. That’s the truth bro. She was the one plant in my mother room I was always worried about. The shoreline i got in the same trade is finicky as hell but out of everything I’ve ever ran the spg takes the cake.

Roms

Veteran
This shit is good shit for me! ;) I liked its mellow high and body effects... Afghan genetics imo

With cold night...

picture.php

picture.php

4 Dragons

That looks truly amazing!
How is the potency?
Ghost told me many years ago that SPG was more grapefruit than aeric77 Cali-O is orange, a larger yield and more potent, frosty and sticky. Could that really be true? Aeric77 Cali-O was a mighty sticky plant with incredible orange terpines!!

Roms

Veteran
Salut 4D!

SPG isn't an extra potent stuff i think, its good points are aroma and taste grapefruit pink YA++ with a good combo sati'indi... Classic oldschool high with dreamy vibes and nice body relax.

Pictures above reminds me its good sugar, quasi 10y ago ^^
11/12 weeker cold winter, but with less fruity.. More in the hasch notes but with a proportionnal long curing we can refind the grapefruity a bit. 9/10 milky weeks is better for taste ya!

I never taste the Cali'O but i have the chance to found at my beginnings a real orange vitamin C pheno with a PowerPlant x Skunk, from G13 labs. Orange is rare i wish to refind something like this! Like the SPG ^^

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Roms, sad thing is she isn't around anymore in our country like she was a few years ago, asked many homies but no one kept her.

Like Stoney said the rootbound autoflowering trait and maybe also lack of potency is what avoided most growers to keep running her in the long term.

I actually never tried the clone (only ran some L.U.I many years ago) but I have SPG BX4 seeds in my vault that one day I would love to pop to dust the cut with. Only option I know to find the cut now in EU is the Flowery***** clone shop in Austria.

Vape-pro

Last outdoor round we ran 2 spg x ss from chimera both very nice . Ran the spg x otm from mosca negra years ago , really liked it . Just bought sour pink grapefruit from hortilab from real gorilla seeds . These might be your best bet .

Latest posts

Latest posts