Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Blumat auto watering

Thread Title Search
Blumat auto watering Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2010, 04:16 AM #141
Hemphrey Bogart

Hemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrnMtnGrwr View Post
If all goes as planned with this run I'm hoping to run these with Air Pots... that should be exciting. I also like the idea of a large tub bed grow...

Yeah, those airpots are nice. I like the large bed idea, but don't have enough clones to justify it right now. Starting all new stuff from seed, so it's gonna be a bit before everything is tested and selected. A bed grow sounds like it would be perfect for these, given what I've read so far.

Hemphrey Bogart is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2010, 04:36 AM #142
Lazyman
Overkill is under-rated.

Lazyman is a splendid one to beholdLazyman is a splendid one to beholdLazyman is a splendid one to beholdLazyman is a splendid one to beholdLazyman is a splendid one to beholdLazyman is a splendid one to beholdLazyman is a splendid one to beholdLazyman is a splendid one to beholdLazyman is a splendid one to beholdLazyman is a splendid one to beholdLazyman is a splendid one to behold
Ok I got my first 60 BLumats set up today, piece of cake, took about one hour. Remember to open the carrot and fill the ceramic cone with water, then soak the thing in water for a day or so. Then they are ready to use! Use 3/32" plastic barbed tees from kentsystems.com, they fit the 3mm OD blumat tubing just perfect.

All about Growroom cooling: Keepin' it cool man (my 1st published article)
How to automate reservoir top offs or most anything water-related
The only UV-B lighting thread worth a damn
CO2 for dummies

Big grow:
The 36KW medical/perpetual basement

Lazyman is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2010, 04:08 AM #143
Grizz

Grizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivor
well they sound great, if this question has been asked please forgive me but i got tired of reading. can you hook these up to a sub pump and leave it on? I run a stadium grow and my res sits lower than my stadium trays, there all drained back to rez to catch the runoff.

Old 03-14-2010, 04:25 AM #144
Lapides
Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler

Lapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
well they sound great, if this question has been asked please forgive me but i got tired of reading. can you hook these up to a sub pump and leave it on? I run a stadium grow and my res sits lower than my stadium trays, there all drained back to rez to catch the runoff.
You can hardline it to your spigot with a pressure reducer they sell. There is no power or electricity with these drippers.

Recycling Dirt Is Ridiculously Easy

The LEDs That Are Changing the Game
You can't stop me. I'm like a weed. I might disappear for a moment or two, but I will pop up somewhere else and will never stop growing.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Lapides is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2010, 06:13 PM #145
Harinama

Harinama will become famous soon enough
just picked up a box of 12 at www.thesustainablevillage.com
can't wait to see how they do!
Harinama is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2010, 06:50 PM #146
Guywithoutajeep

damn it!!! i only have another 40 days of hand watering to go...

Old 03-23-2010, 09:26 AM #147
inphu510n

inphu510n is on a distinguished road
So awesome. +rep around.
Will be doing the same setup as you Green Mountain though prolly with modified soma beds. Sooooo glad someone makes something like this. One less thing to have to worry about.
inphu510n is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2010, 10:55 PM #148
BORNaSMOKER

BORNaSMOKER will become famous soon enough
Anyone ever thought of going digital with pumps and soil moisture metres?? Getting a couple of these https://www.fourier-sys.com/pdfs/sens...ure_dt171a.pdf and going to make a bit of software for the pump controls.
BORNaSMOKER is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2010, 11:46 PM #149
Blckbrd

Blckbrd will become famous soon enoughBlckbrd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORNaSMOKER View Post
Anyone ever thought of going digital with pumps and soil moisture metres?? Getting a couple of these https://www.fourier-sys.com/pdfs/sens...ure_dt171a.pdf and going to make a bit of software for the pump controls.
an electronic digital blumat ... cool! I'd be interested!

You ever see the pump trigger on the phototrons? It had some kind of a glass encased sensor - looked almost like a lightbulb filament - that, when dry, would trigger the switch to the nutrient pump. Damn I wish I saved that thing. I suspect it also (or a switch mechanism like it) could be adapted to automatically trigger a nute feeding pump that would turn itself off when it sensed moisture.
Blckbrd is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2010, 11:59 PM #150
BORNaSMOKER

BORNaSMOKER will become famous soon enough
gonna start a new digital auto watering thread, sorry for jacking this one!! Thanks for all the useful info sunny d
BORNaSMOKER is offline Quote