Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > What to replace sm90 with?

Thread Title Search
What to replace sm90 with? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-17-2018, 06:00 AM #1
Earlmarne

Earlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of light
What to replace sm90 with?

I really depended on that stuff. Got root aphids always trying to pop up.
What out there is similar?
Earlmarne is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2018, 06:13 AM #2
watts
ohms

watts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to behold
Why has sm-90 been taken off the shelves? :(
watts is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2018, 06:25 AM #3
Earlmarne

Earlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by watts View Post
Why has sm-90 been taken off the shelves? :(
Good question man, I have no idea but it’s straight gone. Ive searched the web high and low

Old 12-17-2018, 08:59 AM #4
DunHav`nFun

DunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud of
HTG Supply still had it in stock lil over a month ago bro....There`s a link by caljim in Isaack`s "8K coco Grow Show " thread in grow diaries on pg 68 @ bottom of page...…

I didn`t click it when I checked so...... Good luck and …..

Peace.....DHF.....

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2018, 02:30 PM #5
Earlmarne

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunHav`nFun View Post
HTG Supply still had it in stock lil over a month ago bro....There`s a link by caljim in Isaack`s "8K coco Grow Show " thread in grow diaries on pg 68 @ bottom of page...…

I didn`t click it when I checked so...... Good luck and …..

Peace.....DHF.....
No luck bro. Wish I would have got 5 gallons of the stuff

Old 12-17-2018, 02:54 PM #6
Earlmarne

Found a link this morning to webhydroponics. Let me order just 4l
Yall best jump on it. Hopefully they have some

Old 12-17-2018, 03:20 PM #7
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant future
Bacillus thuringiensis will take care of them in soil. Mosquito dunks are not stong enough. Order the powder of Amazon.
bigtacofarmer is offline Quote

Old 12-22-2018, 06:34 PM #8
Noonin NorCal

Noonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of light
Gognats
Noonin NorCal is offline Quote

Old 12-22-2018, 08:19 PM #9
Ibechillin

Ibechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud of
the ingredients in SM - 90 are coriander oil 1% (for fragrance), modified (sulphonated) canola oil 3% (pesticide) and triethanolamine 5% (the surfactant/wetting agent). Ill look for an alternative now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibechillin View Post
Sadly Pseudoscience works the same way, and dunning kruger aint helping much either...
The Science Of Grow Lighting (HPS, CMH, LED) & Photosynthesis Explained: (Sticky Thread)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358147

The Drying and Cure Process Explained In Depth, Information On Long Term Preservation: (Sticky Thread)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358186

Tons Of Information On Growing, Root Systems and Breeding:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344347

Silicon, The Misunderstood Element.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352413

Tons of information on Humic/Fulvic acid and sources:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352265

HOW TO GET 1.5+ GRAMS PER WATT!:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....330588&page=29

A Guide On When To Plant Outdoors & Force Flowering:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352312

Last edited by Ibechillin; 12-22-2018 at 11:05 PM.. Reason: Was pretty sure it was just sulphonated canola oil, had to refresh my memory on it before writing it in.
Ibechillin is offline Quote

Old 12-22-2018, 10:22 PM #10
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
HTG supply has it. I just went and checked. I used to use it in my ebb and flow tables.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.