Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > North Dakota > 2018 acclimatizing refinement/seed production.

Thread Title Search
2018 acclimatizing refinement/seed production. Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2018, 07:28 PM #31
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
The weather is supposed to be nice through the weekend. Hope to have seedlings by Sunday. I will post pictures after their first week. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:31 PM #32
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond repute
Neat thread, very much like your stated intent.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2018, 04:18 AM #33
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Update

Hello all, the line up has been added to. My Auto Malawi x Northern lights f3 has failed to germinate twice now. I've added a Blue Thai and a Kush-n-Cheese. I also added three plants and two more strains outside. Two original Original Glues and a Panama D/C x PCK. The other three outside plants are two Erdpurts and one Panama D/C (Deep Chunk). Most of the seedlings are up and starting to grow. The weather is supposed to be sunny and warm for the next week. This should get them all going strong. Have a great week my friend's.
I also have a Critical Cheese in the Greenhouse.
Peace

Last edited by farmerlion; 05-15-2018 at 04:38 AM.. Reason: Forgot a plant.

Old 05-19-2018, 06:23 PM #34
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Spring has sprung!

Hello all

It's finally looking like spring here. While the plants are still seedlings and just getting started. Here is a couple of pictures for you.

This is my Original Sour Diesel. She was the first plant of the season to come up.

These are two of my four Lebanese sativa's. The others are in separate 35 gallon grow bags. These two are sharing a 40 gaollon plastic grow tub.

This little unique lady is a Panama D/C (Deep Chunk). Coming into life with three first leaves and three true leaves. She is outside but while I write this. I thinking I should move her into the greenhouse.
She may end up being a very special plant. While I plan to do an open pollination of all greenhouse genetics with a Lebanese male.

This little lady may really shine in a better environment. I have some other outdoor plants going right now as well. Two Erdpurts, two Original Glues and a Panama D/C x PCK (Pakistani Chitral Kush). Ok, it's time to go move her inside. It's the right thing to do. I hope you all have a great weekend. Peace

Old 05-27-2018, 04:08 AM #35
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

May 26th update

Hey all, Just some updates from the greenhouse. Have a great and safe Memorial weekend holiday. Thank you to all our Veterans who are serving and to those that have.

Here is a NYCD x Second Sight.

Early Bubba Hash.

Here is a trifoliate Panama D/C and a late flowering Blueberry.

Here is an Original Sour Diesel. I will post up more pictures of other plants later. Peace

Old 05-30-2018, 01:38 AM #36
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Things changing quickly

Hello,
Well the ladies are starting to come into their own. The trifoliate Panama D/C I was told would most likely be a runt. Is fighting hard to gain size with the other ladies.

She has a very thick stalk for her age and her leaves feel slightly thicker than the other plants do as well.

The other noticeable observation was a funky aroma. While watering this morning. I thought a mouse or a chipmunk had died in the greenhouse. So I start looking behind grow bags. I get to the Original Sour Diesel, she is at the 5th to 6th node of vegetative growth. Still in diapers as plant growth goes. No mouse or dead rodent. I bend over and take a big whiff of her top. For such a young lady she sure has some stinky panties on already.

She is several weeks away from flowering yet, mid July. I have a Kush-n-Cheese, Critical Cheese and a NYCD also going. They are a little smaller yet than the OSD is. The Leonardite I'm using is supposed to enhance the aromatics of all plants grown.
If this holds true, these little ladies will make you gag when in flowering. I look forward to that. Here is the stinky girl.

Have a great week all. Peace

Old 06-03-2018, 10:41 PM #37
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

June 3rd update

Hello all, Here is some photo updates of the growth.

Kush n Cheese

Critical Cheese

Blue Thai

Lebanese #1

Lebanese #2
Peace

Old 06-03-2018, 10:43 PM #38
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

June 3rd

Blueberry

Peyote Purple

NYCD x Second Sight
Peace

Old 06-03-2018, 10:49 PM #39
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

June 3rd

Early Bubba Hash left plant in 45 gallon bag.

Early Bubba Hash Right plant in grow bag.

Two Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4's in a 45 G bag.
Peace

Old 06-03-2018, 10:53 PM #40
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

June 3rd

EDY from Original Delicatessen

Bubba Kush x PCK

Panama x PCK (Green left Purple right) phenotypes.
Peace