What's new

What do you guys think? Micro or burn...

MtnLivin

Wedding Cake F2 Pheno here and she always shows this tip yellowing on the top leaves only. I'm having a hard time believing its fertilizer burn when no other genetics in a full 7k sqft veg room are showing any signs of burn. Max PPM's are 800-900. I'm leaning towards a micro nutrient issue, but I am having a hard time diagnosing. My colleagues and I will be sending in a leaf tissue test done soon to see what's really going on. In the mean time I would love to hear everyones thoughts. Thank you!

iTarzan

Skunk #1 is prevalent in many crosses. There was a pheno in the original skunk #1 that had yellow tips or edges of the leaves. It was not a nitrogen problem. It was one of or the best pheno of skunk #1. It was described in Neville's catalog. This could be a genetic trait.

doctahaze

Limited experience, but for what it's worth I grew a humbolt seed company lemon thai kush that looked like your pics here. Yellowing tips early on in veg on upper/newer growth. I dropped the PH of my water from 8+ to 6.5 and the yellowing disappeared. Four other strains in the same soil mix didn't show any symptoms.

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
Last edited: