What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Subdue Maxx: safe or not for cannabis ?

ExoticsRus

Anyone have a opinion on using Subdue Maxx and Rootshield WP together?

* subdue Maxx is listed on root shields wp manual as combine suggestion for success, also saw a few threads saying other wise.

* I realize that it’s not regulated for cannabis(I will be the only one consuming my cannabis . I don’t “sell/donate “ so it just goes I wanna know if logically safe), for my understanding it looks pretty safe and quite a few top members were suggesting it on here about bad root molds ( along time ago thou). If you argue otherwise or could show proof not to use Subdue Maxx I’m sure a lot of people would want to know/ me too.

Last edited:

ExoticsRus

If wrong forum section (thought nutes would be a maybe but this seemed alright as well) then move it?

Any suggestions /info on subdue maxx is welcome and hoping for a good thread ;)

T

Teddybrae

cd3c800d-46d7-48ea-b400-bf81abf30347.png

I wonder what the need to use something like this is?

Wouldn't be happy to use this ...

ExoticsRus

Actually it’s called prevention cause once you get it (like many things, it’s impossible or a bitch to get rid of)

I’m already using rootshield wp and many beneficals to be proactive and have a good defense !

palmeezy

it's also known as RIDOMIL

i would NOT use this as a part of IPM, although it's a part of my $2000+ quarantine/intake basket of fun.

biologicals are all that you need.