What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Raspberry Boogie - Mosca

ROT

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to share some pics of my 2 Raspberry Boogie Ladys.

They are so potent that i need to share it. Havn´t smoked something like this for a long time. Winner in all aspects, amazing taste, strong, long lasting, good yielder and finishes "fast" (8 weeks).
I´m so opened right now, i can´t focus on typing anymore...soooorry.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thank you.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ROT

There is definitely raspberry smell/taste in there. Very sweet and fruity. I hope it will get even better after curing.
I’ll take some pictures of the dried buds.

Thanks for the responses. :ying:

CarolinGuy

I ran Mosca's Pink line in 2018 and the Raspberry Boogie was fantastic. Also ran the Mt. Deux Baja Blast and two others from that line I can't recall at the moment. Mosca gear is excellent.

thumbnail_20181110_213735.jpg

Mithridate

I ran 2 packs of raspberry boogie over 2 years ago, there is definitely gems in there.
They ranged from deep purple color and floral wine flavor to light green and sharp sour berry.
Most are stupidly potent.
Most will get way chunky.

My keeper did amazing in vertical hydro.
which I lost in a move.:no:
​​​​​​regular seeds have been retired:no:
I liked it so much I made thousands of seeds just in case something happened:biggrin:

Grow on.

Latest posts

Latest posts