What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CongoxKaliChina Fem limited edition March 2017

StrongTree

congo kali flowering about 1 month
picture.php

picture.php

StrongTree

looks like a ball formed at the very tip... looked like a ball not a banana... fem seed... 11:45 hours light a day..started flower on dec 31...no light leaks...any suggestions will be appreciated. ive checked for other herm parts...none really visible...using magnify glass too... i can say i saw something similar on the kalichina right before an early harvest....i also have a haze kalichina going and saw something there too....like a little baby seed embeded in the center of a flower...nothing i can find under the flower....
picture.php

Morthan Hobby

I have the same happening also. One of the 3 seems unaffected. One had one nanner on top bud only and one had seed like formation also on top bud. None of them are too near light or under too much heat. I pulled the "growth" and the nanner and all seems good for now.

Last edited:

StrongTree

Hey thanks Mortan...

mine was sorta stunted...no new pistils for a week or so before the banana showed ...i will try her clone...i also have more fem seed...she was smelling great too...

Morthan Hobby

I'm going to let mine finish with my eyes close on the progress. My goal is to find the best of the 3 I have going and add it to my "favorites" mix.

Morthan Hobby

Harvested 3/6 77 days on all 3. No additional abnormalities or flowers since those mentioned. Identical in appearance to my earlier run so no new pics. Next cycle will go 12 weeks and get them even fatter. First tests of this run show increase in effect..a big plus. They all are good so paring them down won't happen till I run again. Will update after 60 day cure.

Morthan Hobby

Five months since harvest. Jar cured. Still not sure which is best. Hoping all 3 I have outdoors this summer will help in my deciding. Very healthy now. Just started flowering @39N. Just like small Xmas trees. Very smooth smoke. Nothing smell wise stands out as outstanding. Comfortable relaxed buzz but not that long lasting.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Morthan Hobby for sharing your experience with your second indoor grow of Congo x Kali China. Wish the outdoor clones of your 3 different females produce an even better outcome outdoors, would love to see pics of them under the sun! :)

Congo x Kali China is officially sold out.
I would like to thank to all the growers who have supported this limited edition while it was available for the past 2-3 years. Not sure whether we will re release this limited edition again, as i feel (Purple) Haze x Kali China and Thai Chi (Thai x Kali China) are superior pure sativa x Kali China hybrids, and i also have big hopes on the new C5 Haze x Kali China.

Morthan Hobby

Glad I was able to acquire them when available. I prefer Sativa oriented varieties and have a couple of Ace varieties I am trying to pare down. I have my 3 Congo/KC and 4 different Golden Tigers I hope to make my regulars. Thanks to ACE I will be a happy camper. Pics of the Congo/KC will be posted soon. Hope the weather at 39N holds out. Wish me luck.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks great Morthan Hobby :) and with plenty of congolese traits in flowering.
I'm sure she won't have any problem to finish on time, looks already quite advanced.

I have decided to re stock a bit this limited edition with seeds from our preservation fridge so growers can get access to this hybrid for at least a few months more :yes:

Morthan Hobby

Hoping the weather holds to give these another 10 days. They're filling out nicely now and the fragrance is sweet and mouthwatering. BTW these were done in 1 gal pots after starting indoors.

Morthan Hobby

The weather is rapidly changing to cold and I did not want to take a chance on mold so the harvest has taken place. All 3 are very similar in structure, fragrance and yield. 60 days out I'll make my permanent choice of which of the 3 to keep.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

deepwaterdude

They look like they produced well despite the cold. We've already had a couple of hard freezes. Was hoping for a clement fall.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your harvest Morthan Hobby ;)

Glad this sativa dom limited edition managed to finish well in your cold climate.
Wish you enjoy a lot with your harvest! Please, let us know what's your opinion about them after drying and curing process.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congo x Kali China starting to mature on 3rd week of October in a rainy and cold climate of northern Spain.

Grown and pictured by master 'extractor' and organic grower The English Cut, thanks bro! :)

Attachments

• Congo x Kali China TEC plant starting to mature2.jpg
    Congo x Kali China TEC plant starting to mature2.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Congo x Kali China TEC plant starting to mature.jpg
    Congo x Kali China TEC plant starting to mature.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Congo x Kali China TEC bud starting to mature.jpg
    Congo x Kali China TEC bud starting to mature.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 69

Morthan Hobby

It's a little over 60 days of jar curing and all 3 of my phenos are still very close in effect. Nice energy bump for well over 90 minutes has been my experience. I have decided to keep #2 of my 3 as it produced more than the others. Will soon be working it indoors so I have complete control. But, it's a keeper for now. Thanks Ace and Dubi.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Morthan Hobby,

It's always a good sign to hear you have had trouble to select your favourite females of the group, means the hybrid has been very consistent among the different females.
Glad you are enjoying with the effects of this sativa hybrid limited edition and that you find the genetics worth to keep for future grows.

Thanks to you and best wishes for 2020! :)

PD: This limited edition is currently sold out. Thanks everyone for your support!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congo x Kali China cannabinoid results

Congo x Kali China cannabinoid results

Hi,

Just received from the lab a Congo x Kali China cannabinoid results. The sample was grown outdoors organically with love by our friend The English Cut.

THC= 18,716%
CBD= 0,061 %
CBG= 0,476 %

Really high THC content on this sample for a landrace sativa x Kali China cross.

It will take a few weeks until we receive the terpene results.
I will post them as soon as they arrive.

Attachments

• Congo x Kali China TEC análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    Congo x Kali China TEC análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 63

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congo x Kali China terpene results

Congo x Kali China terpene results

Monoterpenes: very high content of beta myrcene, moderate quantities of alpha pinene, smaller amounts of terpinolene, beta pinene and limonene.

Sesquiterpenes: moderate amounts of beta caryophyllene (2/3) and smaller quantities of alpha humelene (1/3).

Attachments

• Congo x Kali China análisis de terpenos.jpg
    Congo x Kali China análisis de terpenos.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 60

Latest posts

Latest posts