What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any Trailer Park Boys fans out there?

hunt4genetics

Veteran
After watching the final episode of this season. It appears that the series is over.
The last 5 minutes seemed sort of like an epilouge ( I could be wrong.)
If anyone has any news let me know.
If it is over, that's ok also. It's great when a series bows out will it's still hot (like The office BBC version)
In America they tend to milk shows untill it's unrecognizible.

peace

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
At first I was of that opinion too but the other day I sent an hour on the web reading articles about the show,the season, and next year and I've changed my mind. I do think it'll be back next year.

dbuzz

Veteran
"No fucking way Julian, Im not going less then 11 dollars a gram. Let them buy the shitty mall dope."

N

NZjay

hehe.. about 2 weeks ago, i started watching TPBs... the first season, was.. "ok".. from from then out, i started getting into it.

great show. :)

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I love the TPB,. have every season. Was a great show and a good waste of 22 minutes. I got into late into the show, but thankfully showcase does not have much else goin on and repeats them over and over.
favorite episode would probably be the mountain lion in the field of weed

The patrick Swayze train thing cracked me up everytime it was shown in teh disclaimer

G

1 tree per nerd.......****in nerds.

ricky is my co pilot.

freedom 35 still means something to me.

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
I loved Seasons 1-6, and the movie of course, but Season 7 just isn't the same ... it sucks not having Cory and Trevor anymore, and the new actors suck

inc0gnit0

Randy... I am the liquor....

The thing I hate is I seem to be the only person in this shit-town that's ever even heard of the TPB's. They're a bunch a' shit-puppets to caught up in the mainstream US crap and to afraid to use they're shit-brains and tune into some real comedy!

Last edited:

Siddartha

omfg, people that have heard of this show!!!!!

I'm finally home!

I sit in my boring CS classes and watch this show sometimes with headphones, bc teacher is teaching binary conversion again or whatever boring thing I've paid them to teach me like 3 times already.

Anyone catch the movie? I didn't like it so much.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
movie was aite. i liked it when ricky smokes off the hash driveway and uses a cut apart 2 liter to suck up the smoke. mr. lahey's shit analogies are probably the funniest things to ever come out of a human mouth. "the shit apple doesn't fall far from the shit tree."

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I own all seven seasons and the movie
I can pretty much tell you each episode and what happens, ( not that impresive, there are only 6 to 7 episodes per season

As for Mr Lahey's "shit" analogies, I like most of them, I thought it was funnier seeing peoples reactions to them.

A few sayings have entered my vocabulary, such as Samsquanch, Shit winds, Decennnnnnt!

I also like it when Randy loses his temper and yells some "cock related term"

inc0gnit0

I've got 6 seasons down, downloading 7 right now. Lahey's my fave. Ricky's dad cracks me up to... "The way she goes... way she goes boys..." Like when He was at the strip club.... Jullian gave him some $ to buy drinks and he pumps it all into the VLT's.... the way she goes! Bubbles is standing there.... "the way she goes, Ray!" i loved seaon 6. But it was really short. My fave quote from Ricky. "I hate to be the one to say I toad a so, but Jullian I ****ing toad a so!"

med_breeder

I loved that show!
I was Randy Bobandy for Halloween,
But since I'm here in the states
no one got it.
but it opened up all my friends to the Trailer park boys.
We watched a few episodes online the next day,
now a few of my friends are really into it
my good friend's girl friend has seen every episode multiple
times since this past october.

peace

Siddartha

^^^ I almost went as Bubbles!!!!

Gf loves TPB, doesn't even smoke. She always feels bad for Bubbles Cory and Trev getting hosed tho.

sneakinman13

Veteran
hell ya...
trailer park boys is the shit..
i killed all the seasons a bit back...been waiting on some new ones..
truly hilarious shit..

I would say that isohunt is probally the best way to go to get them , you can dl everything together .. i have seasons 1-7 , two movies and a few extra parts to seasons 5 and some other randoms tpb is the shit!

~watchout for the ladies of the night!