What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
... Random post ...
picture.php

gsxr97

Veteran
What electric pump do you use ? How do you like the plant therapy , spray it alone or with a combo ?

I got a gallon of it for free last year . Thanks !

I feel a weather change here. Its been nice and cool in the mornings. Still heats up, but at least it cools down real good at night. 73 degrees out there now

Im loving the electric sprayer. I can spray 4 gallons in under 15 minutes. Everybody needs one of these. Im using Plant Therapy a couple times a week as preventative maintenance.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: looks like the amount of stupid is getting ramped up for tomorrows ride...now we're skipping most of the singletrack and going down an arroyo for 7 miles...with that much there's no doubt going to be some truly dumb sections...like dumb in the sense of going downhill yet needing to push/carry the bike...

it should be interesting though,more petroglyphs to see,and more chance of nice shady spots to stop and get high....

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
What electric pump do you use ? How do you like the plant therapy , spray it alone or with a combo ?

I got a gallon of it for free last year . Thanks !

Here is the one Im using.
M4 MY4SONS 4-Gallon Battery Powered Backpack Sprayer Wide Mouth with Steel Wand and Brass Nozzle, Battery Included New extra comfort heavy duty straps
Brand: MY4SONS
4.5 out of 5 stars 321 ratings
Price: $234.99

As for the Plant Therapy. It actually has worked very well for us. I do squirt in a a couple tablespoons of peppermint soap, but I dont think you have to.

You really scored! I got a deal on mine, but not like that.

I think they are $300.00 a gallon on Amazon. I think I paid $130 and a bud hand shake

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Floaflx has a new 1 gallon battery powered spray I want. It puts off a fine spray that is almost a fog

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,there's a sweet titanium crankset i really want...it doesn't really do the job that much better,but it sure looks cool!

renne

Way late for the season but after some reading I realized I'm starting them way to late... Still worked out, also been told they don't like to be transplanted but still I've only over started them in beer cups half full them transplanted them outside, after a little reading next year will be way better.
Cheers Renne

Latest posts

Latest posts