What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6x600W Amnesia Haze Core Cut on mapito (Simpicity with pballs)mix with

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Amazing Bro!

But one question, is it amnesia haze or jsut the amnesia core cut?

didn't see a core cut as amnesia haze so far... just the amnesia as it self as a non haze edition....

enlighten me please :)

EDIT: Nice ive seen Hy-Pro brought a AHCC, so very interesting!

hazig

when its the core cut ist the AMNESIA CORE CUT
and its a very very goooooood phenotyp from super silver haze, selektet by a guy names ibo.

amnesia haze is no core cut called pheno.

hazig

@hidronesia;
oh ok tap 0,8 is very high,
why dont you use a osmosis system? is extrem cheep! 40-50 bugs just

@oakyJoe
Amnesia haze is just a name.. on my pics u can see what I have.

Core got it from Moppel as amnesia haze
Moppel said: Maybe its time to tell that the Amnesia Core Cut is in fact a SSH cut. When Coere first got it (from me), he was told it was named Amnesia. Later i found out that its a SSH cut. although lot of coffeeshops sell it as Amnesia. But for example GH sells it as SSH atm. I have seen it in other shops as Superhaze.

Mr.Haze said: ok, here it is. the hy-pro family are friends of mine. they brought me the amnesia/ssh years ago. they found a seed in the ssh from the greenhouse and grew it out. they called it amnesia but when i saw it i knew right away it was a ssh pheno, bubblegum, candy smelling and knock u out strong. over the years is has won many cups as ssh/amnesia, from many shops in the south, twins coffeshop, bio ibo and many others. so, not to take anything away from karma but he won the breeders cup with somone else's genetics. a rose by any other name is still a rose
More info:
Karma Genetics said:
he he That was a big talk, before i entered it, should i ore should i not.
Then again i never claimed it to be my genetics, think i stated very clearly i got the cut from a local in my town. (i am not from the Dam)
Nore Do all the other grower that enter do they ? Many grow given cuts and enter, (most entry's)
This could turn bad in this thread dont mean to shit in your thread bro sorry,
I needed to enter in the breeders cup, would have preferd to enter the growers cup,
As i grow my own entry's
Somthing the boys in the breeders catagory should do more wink wink. As i think almost non of the entering breeders grew there entry.
And i beleive that is the only reason i got a price because it was grown properly and with care.
Oh yes its defantly a nice rose, and the smell wont change.

also from Karma Genetics: The core cut flower 9,5 to 10 weeks. not 12 weeks. Yes the comercial growers grow that cut, Comes down at 9 weeks when your lucky you get it fully finished at 10.

So this is the story I know...

@hazig

I tried with RO water...yield wasnt bigger..and for nothing i am lazy to work more.. I have 1m3 IBC reservoirs.. after flooding I just top them. Collect 4m3 RO water was a pain for me.. and it is of course not about money... even Im a cheap guy:)

Last edited:

hazig

oooh ther are a lot story about this strain ;)
thats a god sign how great this plant is!

@hidronesia; never change a running sytem. when it works it works ;)
whats next ?

oooh ther are a lot story about this strain ;)
thats a god sign how great this plant is!

@hidronesia; never change a running sytem. when it works it works ;)
whats next ?

@hazig for me, next? stay alive, stay free and safe... hahha
as im a grower I always have wishes about the perfect strain...
so maybe I will start a breeding project..
in my head there is a perfect cross...
finding a nice Malawi male and put on him on my core cut..
that would be maybe the best weed around here
but that project would need more place.. and as I started im a grower.. and you know if a grower has new place... hard to not flower there hahah

@Harry Lime thanks, and welcome on board

hidro

hazig

CRAZY malawi core cut cross ( corelawi ;)
sound very nice,
i am serching a malawi which flowers under 12 weeks.
end of the month i get a bunch new genetiks ;) but no malawi ;(
i tell you if i find her ;)
now i cant get the cross out of my head

@Harry Lime thanks for the info, I will spam some more pics tomorrow lol

hello guys

the girls stopped growing
unfortunately there are some small
wont be near my bests but will give some good bud:)
they got a little haircut

day 29

thanks for watching

hidro

okey last spam pix from another rooms

these girls got 3 days veg from clone after planting

25% of the clones cant make the fast take off

and they are one week ahead of the topic room