What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Afther All there is a new spot needed to showcase all the good coming from my Strains (and bad) . or all to see.

I will post Info on my seedbay listings, things i am working on, and answer any questions any of you have strain related.

Also feel free to post any picture's and opnions on my Strains when you have grown them.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Jack O Nesia

Jack O Nesia was made when this cut of Amnesia won the ICMAG 420 Cup in 2009 and was crossed with the Jack #22 Male. This is it a easy to grow hard hitting Hazy type hybrid. The Smell range from candy like bubblegum to spicy haze smells. It’s got a decent stretch, working good when topped. She is more on the sativa side. A great plant to grow. Flowering Time: 9 / 12 weeks.

All Pictures are from Costumers Grows.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Next up

BROTHERHOOD OG

original Happy Brother cut crossed with my selected Biker Kush male (HA-OG BX1), A nice stoney body relaxing smoke, Good for muscle relaxation. a treu headstash. Giving rock hard rounded nugs.

Flowering 9/11 weeks

All pictures are from test and costumer grows, straight from the packs.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Karma bro...Great lookin shtuff!....We'll give your work a roll here sometime but always looking forward to good work..and thats some damn fine growing man and that 3rd pic from the last is bloody stunning!....keep rollin
FOE20

nickman

Veteran
Hey karma, I'm so glad to see you are back... I've been running your brotherhood og and I really do like it a lot... I've gotten 9 females out of a 11pack of seeds and the first four were all keepers... I've got the other five going now... They are at week 4-5of flower... I'm also going to grab a pack of your headbanger in a few days... I can't wait to try that one... Thank you for your genetics...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
hey Karma bro...Great lookin shtuff!....We'll give your work a roll here sometime but always looking forward to good work..and thats some damn fine growing man and that 3rd pic from the last is bloody stunning!....keep rollin
FOE20

Thanks roots.

All pics are labeld with the growers handle if know.

And that Picture would be our very fine own Dank Frank. :laughing:

:tiphat:

Feels good to be back around :huggg:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to see Karma back around for sure,just wondering how that Bear Og turned out....I remember missing those a while back lucked out today and logged in and what so ya think was sitting there waiting.....swooped in and wrapped the talons around a sack of bears...any word on these would be kindly appreciated. Thanks N E

bowdilla

just popped some biker kush v2 the other day. got three strong little ones going. thanks for making this all possible karma