What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for Panama Red seeds.....

Check out coastal seeds. They released some real deal Panama Red last year. They offer a lot of old school strains and some landrace even too.

I recently got some Columbian gold x Panama red beans excited to see how it comes out maybe I can get a few red dominant phenos.

mightymit3

My experience was with dealers I was living with at the time.
The had a two Frisbees as a humidor full of a mass of Panama Red and said I should help myself (1/4 lb?) I got two big bamboos and rolled a ice cream cone spliff and went for a drive. I wound up stuck in a snowy canyon trying to dig my car out but it was an extremely pleasant stone.

Lolo94

Currently smoking Coastal seeds Panama Red that have cured for 3 months. Kept buds from one plant out of three. The other 2 were ok but the quality wasnt as good. The best by far had the loosest buds and produced very little weight. It also produced some bananas at 11 weeks from the onset of flowering . It was harvested at day 86. A nice trait of this particular plant is that it required almost no trimming. Fans leaves yellowed and had dropped off by harvest time.

The high of this pheno is very up and motivating yet relaxing. Its a perfect mood enhancer for cleaning the house or light excercise. Very little smell to it and taste is light fruity. Duration is 2.5 hours or so and the high just fades away with no grogginess. Very enjoyable sativa smoke that wont keep you up all night like some other sativas.

Latest posts

Latest posts