What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New England Growers and Medical Users

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what the fucks up new england?? :tiphat:
im cleaning my e z cloner now. some coco go in it and clogged up a few misters. all is well now. working better then ever.
i took some pictures, some mother shots. i got a beautiful looking c99xPanamaRed vegging now. i did alot of transplanting today. (whiteberry needed it bad). ill load the pictures soon, im about to go out for alittle. kinda lazy today, i have to get up early tomorrow.

archie123

good morning to the cold white nor east,,,winter sux?????but then again it keeps you closer to your grow,good or not?????W&B,,,,boy&girls

bluebuds

heard song birds for the first time this morning!!!!!!!! it suprised me and caught me off gaurd so i stopped on the porch and listened to them a bit. reminded me of spring big time!! i really cant wait! -bluebuds

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup guys,
i did about 6 hrs of driving today. got my car fixed, hair cut, dog heartworm meds, reverse osmosis system filters and earth worm castings ( time to get this e z cloner working at its max ). over all a very productive day. im very tired now. so im relaxing to a bong load.

bluebuds, that is a good sign spring is around the corner. it did snow a few days ago, but you can tell its starting to turn decent again.

il be doing alot of work downstairs tomorrow, ill take more pictures. and load them up.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey hold you fire, welcome. thanks for posting some pics. they look good. hows she smoke?

heres an update. i just dryed 6 ch9s. im trimming now. tent 2 has 3 plants in it, a few weeks from finishing. theres a pic of tent 1. with all ch9s.
i just cleaned my easy cloner, and made EWC tea for it. took cuts from everything. about 10 whiteberry, 8 ch9's, 2 flying dutch, and a few c99xPR's. im glad to get this grow in multistrain mode. :D
:plant grow:
-=- c99 x Panama Red mom (still vegging)
picture.php

-=- ch9
picture.php

-=- tent 1
picture.php

-=- white berry roots b4 transplant to 6 gal pot
picture.php

UpInTheCut

Hey Whats up New England growers:wave::wave::wave: I'm UpInTheCut and I just got back from building a
10.5 x 10.5 air cooled 6000w flower room with rubber roof for flooring, pitched the floor as well so the run off goes in a nice little corner ( wet vac that stuff right up )
with a 1000w veg room maybe add one more 1000w light to the veg.
I'm starting with soil, but my partner agreed to have one of the flowering lights be a R/D section
I'm going to have one straight coco coir , the other a DWC,and lastly I'm going to have a OBBT
also I'm going to use just with the R/D plants... expose them to UV-B light...Now the lights I'm talking about is not the crappy floro UV-b junk,
but these 60w external ballast metal halide UV-b light for reptile ZOO enclosures I found doing research online http://www.reptileuv.com/megaray-eb-60-watt-flood-zoo-lamp-kit.php (btw WEAR YOUR SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT WITH THESE LIGHTS No Joke
this light kicks ass and if it works the way I think it will. It will make some dank, dank, dank Buddha :dance013::dance013::dance013:
I'm going to run all the same strain from the same mother REZ's D.straw diesel ,same light, same environment and running 97% organic (will get to 100% soon)
I will post pics SOON I didn't have a camera where I was, but will next time I go UP... This is a work in progress and will take a couple months till we get some results, but I promise to update everyone who is interested
That is all for now
- UpInTheCut
:wave:

archie123

hey,Mr Bluntman...a buddy gave me about a dozen nysd beans?never done sd you done any, good or bad?is it sativa dom?does it take 4eva to finish?TIA, A123

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
upinthecut, welcome, and that setup sounds great. i cant wait to see pictures!!

Archie, i recently popped my rez sour diesel crosses. so im not sure yet.
i just ordered some dutchgrown. grape sorbert, a mixed pack. and the weekend special on seedbay. mystic gem. i think every one of these are c99 crosses.

yo bro I'm here to support the NE grower i'm up north alittle I'll put some pics up soon. East Coast can hold it down just like west coast.

archie123

Thanks fat man,just wondering how long 2 veg?can they be topped?nute sensitive,guano?org soil...never played with sat's!!!did'nt get much info on them other than they came from nyc and the dude bred them himself??????just no room 4 real tall critters????thanks A123
the blunt i tried was tasty with a good head high!!!!!!!!!!!

S

scaryharry

Aurora Indica , 30 days 12/12 tons of trichs and only at 30 days. Breeder package says 7-9 weeks. Should be a heck of a finish

G

Ganja D

Thanks fat man,just wondering how long 2 veg?can they be topped?nute sensitive,guano?org soil...never played with sat's!!!did'nt get much info on them other than they came from nyc and the dude bred them himself??????just no room 4 real tall critters????thanks A123
the blunt i tried was tasty with a good head high!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know what diesel you got but I would def top em at least once. They can take nutes but don't like strong feedings. Work your way up to medium feedings slowly and test the waters from there. Let them go 70/80 days if there real sour diesel. Cut back feeding after 5-6 weeks flowering and start flush at 7.5/8.5 weeks. Any more info on the specifics of what kind of nycd?

Also I love New England but it's pissing me off and won't let me leave.

archie123

thanks GjD,
no more info, trying to get in touch with the guy???was just a chance meeting never thought the guy would give me some freebes?they get wet today.how long would you veg em????TIA Archie,,,,,,,,,just remembered got a couple sharkbreath fem freebies,from the tude,should go about the same time????pics to follow!!!love the NE quote............................

Last edited:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well. i mother, plants and veg my clones till they're 18 - 24". ( usually one month )
it kind of depends how much space you have. prepare for the stretch, some plants stretch 3x their veg size.
last time i flowered from seed, they were vegged 2 months, and were pretty big. i guess, the normal would be 30 - 45 day veg, but you can always veg longer for more buds, less to keep it small. also, try to give a plant 2 weeks of veg after topping.

G

Ganja D

As far as veg time, it depends on what your trying to accomplish. How much space? Light? Container size? Medium? Etc?
I was doing a room of SD with 1000 watters, I would top once or twice or more, bend and train through veg. I'd use 3-5 gallon containers in organic soil mix. I'd veg 3-4 weeks from rooted clones and try to fit 4-8 plants per light depending on size.
Hope this helps.

And that wasn't a quote, I'm actually stuck in New England and really getting frustrated. I can't leave because of a bull shit medical problem. I moved out of my house broke down my grow rooms, gave all my mothers and a huge batch of clones away to friends. Then went to say good by to family before leaving and had an old injury reoccur out of now where. Met with a surgeon, just got back from an MRI and get results on Friday. If it's bad, I'm fucked! Then stuck in NE.
Not growing weed or having my own place and barley being able to walk is starting to feel like torture after 3 weeks. I swear if I get through this I'll never take a break from growing weed other than a short vacation here and there for the rest of my life.
Sorry guys, but New England really sucks for me right now.