What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sneaky Hermis

grayeyes

Don't you just love getting to the 4th week of flower, everything looking great ? Then maybe the next day it is going to rain but really lightly.

After the shower you come out and up there under neath the top cola you see a funny open flower? What a great feeling.

I personally took tweezers out there and pulled everyone off.

Guess I will have seed.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
pulls out the tweezers and starts castrating been there before. i hate herms especially when its expensive seed.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It happens on occasion.

Hope you weren't trying to produce seed on purpose or the project may have just been screwed.

grayeyes

tried picking out the male flowers. Spent an hour. Two weeks later more flowers.

Chopped yesterday. Guess I am going to find out how those sticky male flowers smoke.

MrBungle

Check for timer malfunctions and/or light leaks.... it could be genetics too... but I'd look for environment stressors first.... the hidden hermies generally mean its some sort of outside influence.... where as genetic hermies will show themselves easily early on

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Check for timer malfunctions and/or light leaks.... it could be genetics too... but I'd look for environment stressors first.... the hidden hermies generally mean its some sort of outside influence.... where as genetic hermies will show themselves easily early on

He mentioned rain, so must be outdoors.

I have had nanners, from the red light on a power strip, indoors.

grayeyes

No timer on the sun, Mr. Bungle. Yeah, it was outside and even after I picked all the balls off it they came back with a passion. This particular seed was a victim of the PO's use of those roller sorting machines. Out of 10 seeds only this one would sprout.