What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamal GN

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably an easier gal to grow leaning against a wall, or falling from a balcony.
You're lucky pal to grow such beauty in the great outdoors ;)

LostTribe

Premium user
if anyone has pure gn zamal send me a dm

HAHAHAHA!!!! Cheers to that, not gonna happen. Alchimia had Underground Seed Collective Double Zamal listed but they are now out of stock. There are other pure Zamal varietals available.

Best of luck,
LT

are you ShadaX aka Chadaks from the spanish and french forums?

I have been trying to contact this individual but have found it difficult to message directly.

My intentions with the Zamal GN are simple. I would like to make crosses with it and reproduce it for preservation

you need 50 posts before we can message here but my email is LuckyBurroJohnson@gmail.com

W

Water-

I have been trying to contact this individual but have found it difficult to message directly.

My intentions with the Zamal GN are simple. I would like to make crosses with it and reproduce it for preservation

you need 50 posts before we can message here but my email is LuckyBurroJohnson@gmail.com

ACE has a number of purple zamal crosses that you can choose from.

french touch seeds has two different zamals that are pure

LostTribe

Premium user

As Water said they are available in pure form.

Leocadius

Veteran
Years ago some males of zamal accidentally pollinized half a hundred of varieties, I gathered all the seeds and I looked for a place not very accessible and with a blowpipe I dispersed them.
I didn't go to that place again.

I did the Seeds of Africa Zamal Renuion back in 2012 when they were available. I still have 4 in fridge. They came with 12 seeds. Was like 12 dollars and I wanted to fill an order with the cheapest seed I could find. I now wish I bought more and couple of their others, not the same seed bank now days I’ve heard. Sprouted 8 I got 1 female. Some of the most unique looking plants. Almost prehistoric looking is what came to mind. Giant plant. Large leaves and spacing. Not the strongest and I made my first iso hash from it and it came out red in color. Plant would also ooze sap if you broke a leaf off. Seed info said something like for breeding projects or crosses. I now see how they could add some vigor to some cross.

Zamaldelica - super devastating Malawi pheno
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts