What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DiscoDave

Can anyone help

I recently picked up some seeds from a local vendor and they were labelled conkushion cheese. Said they were a med-man strain but I cant seem to find a listing anywhere. Wanted to make sure before linking to something that isnt legit in a grow journal etc etc.

Thanks in advance!
D.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Dave. I never made or released a conkushion cheese. But whoever did knew what they were doing. Conkushion breeds true and is very very skunky

Sorry for the late response! I've been on a break for quite some time!

CharlesU Farley

Damn, this is an old one! Like disco, Dave ain't been around for a while.

1000009627.gif

CharlesU Farley

Dude. Dopest gif I've seen 🤣
Glad you liked it, I thought it was appropriate. ;) I was kind of waiting for somebody to chime in with the old Cheech and Chong routine, "Hey, Dave's not here!".

I got a soft spot in my heart for you BC boys, probably learned more about cannabis development from Vic High than anyone else other than Rosenthal and Frank. Even been to the Blunt Brothers Cafe.:cool:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad you liked it, I thought it was appropriate. ;) I was kind of waiting for somebody to chime in with the old Cheech and Chong routine, "Hey, Dave's not here!".

I got a soft spot in my heart for you BC boys, probably learned more about cannabis development from Vic High than anyone else other than Rosenthal and Frank. Even been to the Blunt Brothers Cafe.:cool:
Hope you dont mind but I'm saving this one lol

Was the perfect time for a solid chuckle!