What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Banana - DNA Reserva Privada

Paysen

We found three phenotypes

Left - Banana Kush leaning, really couchlocking effects, with and creamy sweet taste on the inhale, with an banana peel exhale taste, hard to descripe x)

Mid - Sweet, floral cheesy like taste
Effects was a bit more in your head, but still got the body high, but not couchlocking like the pheno on the left.

Right - This was the one I liked the most, it has that Floral near cheesy/chemical fruity taste in the inhale, and a really creamy exhale sweet exhale.

Effects starts right away after first couple of drags.
Starts with that warm tickling feeling in your feets, and then a full body high, feels like someone put a blanket on you :biggrin:
Clear head high, that wasnt racy like the pheno in the middle, since I tend to get a bit anxious off racy heady strains, but this calmed me right away:woohoo:

Macro shots of pheno #3 "Right one on the picture"

Cheers! Have a good day IC x)

nickman

Veteran
Nice man... I've done the Steawberry Banana Cream - it was a DNA - Karma Genetics Collabaration...!!!!....
It was pretty nice...

Genes

I had the second pheno you found, found it to smell amazing - almost intoxicating fruit nausea? Sweet, but also funky - like c99 but not rotten? Hard to describe. Really did not like the cured product in smell. Tasted good burnt, not much high to it. Yours look great. Were they lanky?

Paysen

I had the second pheno you found, found it to smell amazing - almost intoxicating fruit nausea? Sweet, but also funky - like c99 but not rotten? Hard to describe. Really did not like the cured product in smell. Tasted good burnt, not much high to it. Yours look great. Were they lanky?

My guy had to keep more attention on it compared to the others, as it had a stretchy grow between nodes, but a good LST and attention, he said it wasnt too bad. :)

leet

lovely colors ! Nice pictures ! So do you think the potency is good ? Did you keep clones of 3 / right ? Would you grow it again?

Paysen

lovely colors ! Nice pictures ! So do you think the potency is good ? Did you keep clones of 3 / right ? Would you grow it again?

Well, long story short, mate was raided by fiveo, so, it was a reset as all was confiscated and destroyed.

Potensy wise, is Higher than most, but, still depends on a lot of stuff, as how well grown, trichs, but these, were insanely potent!:tiphat:

HarvestMoon303

I used a "Double Tangie Banana" from DNA as a male for some seeds that I made last year. The offspring are all pretty smelly, and several have the "rotten fruit" sweet smell. I have just one that is a full-on Banana-leaning pheno/geno that you described.

Was yours painfully leafy? The leafy trait might have come from the PCK cross that it was mated with, but it stinks like banana and it's a monster so far. It's also purping out, with some reds.

I've really enjoyed the "2TB" plants and they came out great for breeding stock. So far, DNA/RP/Crocketts have come though for me really well. I've run the 2TB and their Kosher Kush, and both were excellent. I have kosher crosses, and a few more tangie/banana crosses to run in a few weeks. They are looking great.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42962&pictureid=1634773&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]
We found three phenotypes

Left - Banana Kush leaning, really couchlocking effects, with and creamy sweet taste on the inhale, with an banana peel exhale taste, hard to descripe x)

Mid - Sweet, floral cheesy like taste
Effects was a bit more in your head, but still got the body high, but not couchlocking like the pheno on the left.

Right - This was the one I liked the most, it has that Floral near cheesy/chemical fruity taste in the inhale, and a really creamy exhale sweet exhale.

Effects starts right away after first couple of drags.
Starts with that warm tickling feeling in your feets, and then a full body high, feels like someone put a blanket on you :biggrin:
Clear head high, that wasnt racy like the pheno in the middle, since I tend to get a bit anxious off racy heady strains, but this calmed me right away:woohoo:

Macro shots of pheno #3 "Right one on the picture"
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42962&pictureid=1615494&thumb=1]View Image[/URL][URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42962&pictureid=1615495&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Cheers! Have a good day IC x)

Paysen

I used a "Double Tangie Banana" from DNA as a male for some seeds that I made last year. The offspring are all pretty smelly, and several have the "rotten fruit" sweet smell. I have just one that is a full-on Banana-leaning pheno/geno that you described.

Was yours painfully leafy? The leafy trait might have come from the PCK cross that it was mated with, but it stinks like banana and it's a monster so far. It's also purping out, with some reds.

I've really enjoyed the "2TB" plants and they came out great for breeding stock. So far, DNA/RP/Crocketts have come though for me really well. I've run the 2TB and their Kosher Kush, and both were excellent. I have kosher crosses, and a few more tangie/banana crosses to run in a few weeks. They are looking great.

Yes, leaf ratio on the middle and right on the picture, had a lot of leaves compared to the one on left, the middle was the worst, but was also the most stretchy of them, it's a strain I will be remembering for sure! It pulls extreme high yields of concetrates aswell, with amazing terps! I usually fine trim, when sampling as my mate really doesnt care with some small sugar leaves here and there, I'm picky x)