What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which breeder for that dank grapefruit?

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
My honest opinion, most would overlook this strain because of price and lack of hype but female seeds grapefruit is 110% grapefruit terps, I have grown quite a few and everyone of them was an excellent dead ringer for grapefruit.

OhighO

Had some very potent grapefruit terps from some Next Generation dynamite seeds in about 05ish. Cant speak on them now though

Copperfield

I have a Kilroy grapefruit that I got from ab normal about 6 years ago!! I know foe got in some trouble tho.... I haven't spoken w him since then,., I'm new on the ic, but as soon as I get my 50 count on my posts.... I plan on putting out some good pics!! I did give the grapefruit to my boy bucketswithsoil... It's heat bro!!

I've grown Next Generation's Grapefruit Kush. Great grapefruit terps decent potency amazing taste...like grapefruit cream, but all phenos were very slow in veg and all went over 9 weeks. Due to super slow veg yield suffered. Not very dense buds either. I won't grow again, but the terps were there.

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Tnx my friend for the kind suggestion.:)
I really appreciate
My search for a perfect grapefruit is still somhow still going on.
After finding the perfect nycd pheno I liked I worked it into the nyco line, new york candy orange, mixing it with agent orange.
This anyhow led me to find orange, mandarine and citrus funk a bit away from pure grapefruit... but the nycd leaning phenos of nyco are superb and surely will fit your needs.

There are nice siblings around for the straight grapefruit clone.
Chimera proved to work the original one.:tiphat:
His gf x bb is an amazing work. Dont' hesitate on getting them.
It's one of the best grapefruit mix out there.
The taste of it with blueberry tones is a perfect mix of terpenes thad leads to a funky new taste. Relaxing, amazing weed.
Need to mention also the c+, with cali o mother. Good good stuff, even if not exaclty grapefruit.
Female seeds have a nice s1, but also hortilab has it , in a newer version.
I grew it and have to say smelled and tasted exaclty grapefruit.
Personally, To tell the truth I got bored of all the grapefruit clone seeds. On the long run it's too weak for me.
I still prefer the nycd one, with his heavy indica afgan kick, but it's all about personal preferences.
There should be a seed drop soon.
Hope this helps
Dr.P

Cloneman

Veteran
Motarebel's Dirty Harry was a dirty grapefruit smell, stunk to high heaven, bloody strong too

Z

zooty

Tnx my friend for the kind suggestion.:)
I really appreciate
My search for a perfect grapefruit is still somhow still going on.
After finding the perfect nycd pheno I liked I worked it into the nyco line, new york candy orange, mixing it with agent orange.
This anyhow led me to find orange, mandarine and citrus funk a bit away from pure grapefruit... but the nycd leaning phenos of nyco are superb and surely will fit your needs.

There are nice siblings around for the straight grapefruit clone.
Chimera proved to work the original one.:tiphat:
His gf x bb is an amazing work. Dont' hesitate on getting them.
It's one of the best grapefruit mix out there.
The taste of it with blueberry tones is a perfect mix of terpenes thad leads to a funky new taste. Relaxing, amazing weed.
Need to mention also the c+, with cali o mother. Good good stuff, even if not exaclty grapefruit.
Female seeds have a nice s1, but also hortilab has it , in a newer version.
I grew it and have to say smelled and tasted exaclty grapefruit.
Personally, To tell the truth I got bored of all the grapefruit clone seeds. On the long run it's too weak for me.
I still prefer the nycd one, with his heavy indica afgan kick, but it's all about personal preferences.
There should be a seed drop soon.
Hope this helps
Dr.P

I'll be waiting on that drop bro. Let us know in this thread when it lands :tiphat:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chimeras GF x BB was going to be my suggestion.

Wish this Grapefruit Haze I had a few years ago was still around. It had some of the most grapefruit flavors of any plants I've sampled. Potent to boot!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Paradise Seeds- Acid. I grew a plant from those seeds, that was straight up Red Grapefruit smelling and tasting. I could not believe at the time, how much it was exactly like grapefruit.

maryanne3087

Chimera GF x BB grapefruit dominants this cross but the blueberry is present and very pleasant. energetic feel good weed mellows out to become a somewhat sedating high with little to no burnout. One of my favorites for sure!

orechron

Next Generation "Dynamite" is supposed to be one of the best sweet pink grapefruit seed lines. I have not grown it but this is a common opinion.