What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Phatlewtz

Since i have several moms from MM gear and i love popping seeds to get more gems i will try and keep this going...i have to get some soil cooking...it generally takes a solid month.. This will be what the ROLS will be. I will put together a brand list and items but i truly source everything locally or do myself.

Base:
1/3 peat/coco mix
1/3 Chunky pearlite
1/3 Earthworm castings/compost (plant only) mix
1 cup of dolomite lime per cubic foot (7 1/2 gallons)

2 1/2 gallons per 3rd

Good for seeds and clones if you are afraid of burning them.

To this i add 2 and a half to 3 cups of nutrional amendments which is:

2 parts kelp meal

1 part each
Neem seed meal
Diatomaceous earth
Greensand
All purpose organic fertilizer
Alfalfa meal
Crab shell meal

To this i add 4 cups glacial rock dust..azomite works well too

I wet it down with an aact comprised of EWC compost and kelp..

I will use a silicon supplement if needed...usually dynagro..

I will update this more later...from my phone off the top of my head...also i wont strictly be organic depends on some factors...want to do one of each atleast organic and inorganic side by side...

Phatlewtz

Since i have several moms from MM gear and i love popping seeds to get more gems i will try and keep this going...i have to get some soil cooking...it generally takes a solid month.. This will be what the ROLS will be. I will put together a brand list and items but i truly source everything locally or do myself.

Ok since nobody wants to wait around for a month I will expidite things, and put the soil in the microwave to "cook" faster... man i even know thats lame and still I laugh..

Base:
1/3 peat/coco mix
http://www.homedepot.com/p/PRO-MIX-...ERCH=RV-_-rv_homepage_rr-_-NA-_-205360639-_-N for the peat (13 bucks a bale says works for me, however I generally try and source locally now since I'm turning into an organic tree hugging hippy, also a dumptruck of peat is only a few hundo around here and its a *slightly* smaller carbon footprint) AND
http://www.atami.com/en/product/bcuzz-coco-substrate/ for my pith, i have only ever used this brand but I'd imagine any of the bagged pith would work..canna...bush doctor

1/3 Chunky pearlite http://www.homedepot.com/p/Vigoro-2-cu-ft-Perlite-Soil-Amendment-100521091/205655210 again always better to source locally if you can, but this works in a pinch, i prefer larger chunks in my mixes

1/3 Earthworm castings/compost (plant only) mix http://www.amazon.com/Unco-Industri...&qid=1442148887&sr=1-1&keywords=worm+castings are good in a pinch also, however as wormers know, the bagged castings are like The Redskins and your home castings are The Patriots...(yes its like cheating)

1 cup of dolomite lime per cubic foot (7 1/2 gallons)

2 1/2 gallons per 3rd

Good for seeds and clones if you are afraid of burning them.

To this i add 2 and a half to 3 cups of nutrional amendments which is:

2 parts kelp meal

1 part each
Neem seed meal
Diatomaceous earth
Greensand
All purpose organic fertilizer
Alfalfa meal
Crab shell meal

To this i add 4 cups glacial rock dust..azomite works well too

I wet it down with an aact comprised of EWC compost and kelp..

I will use a silicon supplement if needed...usually dynagro..

I will update this more later...from my phone off the top of my head...also i wont strictly be organic depends on some factors...want to do one of each atleast organic and inorganic side by side...

Always a fun read!

Here's what I used to start the soil off, I always adjust my PH to the correct levels (White Vinegar), Only Unsulph'd Blackstrap I've used, sure gallons are waaaay cheaper at a feed store, but Giant Eagle is across the street...a lot of organic ferts will be cheaper at said feed stores, sometimes ASTRONOMICALLY so, but in the world of fantasy, make believe and expedience I've ordered a few things from Amazon and had a few things on hand.

Made a tea of EWC, kelp, Organic Fert, BSM and added some Sili, which is what I will use in VEG sans the Org. Fert when needed, otherwise plain old bubbled water will suffice (with a few drops of castile soap to penetrate the peat, will only use soap twice the entire grow tho)

My OH SHIT THERE IS A PROBLEM

Phatlewtz

These have to go into flower today as I'm out of room and need to fill slots in another tent, not sexed yet and I've taken no clones...don't shoot me! Looks like 2 possible phenos a short squat with smaller widder leaves and one that will probably stretch and have basketball sized leaves..(grown these before always seen the bigger leaved pheno) SInce Christmas is fast approaching I believe I will be ordering me some more gear from MM to display in this thread

Buddler

Veteran

Sounds good tell us more bout the several MM moms you have ,Ive grown out a few diff types and enjoyed them so I want to hear what u got .Maybe some pics..:tiphat: Bud

Phatlewtz

Buddler, will do the best i can...ramping up for the holiday rush thats coming...silver skunk and rockstar are what i am going to cycle in...my land isnt friendly to our mutual emerald buddy �� eventually all MM strains will be in this thread....a lot of seed popping and pheno hunting

Buddler

Veteran
Buddler, will do the best i can...ramping up for the holiday rush thats coming...silver skunk and rockstar are what i am going to cycle in...my land isnt friendly to our mutual emerald buddy �� eventually all MM strains will be in this thread....a lot of seed popping and pheno hunting

No pics aww, rockstar kush ,every one that trys it loves it round here. Heres my OD RSK.:) B
picture.php

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that her with her beautiful orange hue

med-man

Phatlewtz

Bubba 1 of 3 showed his balls yesterday and was culled...i am sure i am probably terrible at selecting keeper males but the traits o generally look for are hollowed main stem...smell...overall look and vigor play a role for me also...and i prefer later flowering males...but like i said i am probably pretty terrible at selecting. I do have a few cuts of the bubbas...wasnt going to but one of the girls had some serious canoeing of the fans and it seems my top 4 have it in theirs to some degree.

Any suggestions on strains to showcase please feel free to chirp up....i am considering Purple Pain Killer, West Coast Sour Diesel, Purple Thai, and Headband...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No pics aww, rockstar kush ,every one that trys it loves it round here. Heres my OD RSK.:) BView Image

textbook rsk bud

thanks for sharing man! she loves the outdoors

the earlier the crop the better with her, like most afghani hashplants i find

med-man

Buddler

Veteran
textbook rsk bud

thanks for sharing man! she loves the outdoors

the earlier the crop the better with her, like most afghani hashplants i find

med-man

Thanks MED I got some more outdoors finishing thanks to the nice fall weather on the island .Plus I got some purple RSK great job on the seeds.:tiphat: Bud

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey buddler

dope!

i am calling that cross gasolean. never smelled a shrper more petrol plant in my entire life. its insane

more pics?

med-man

Phatlewtz

I have pics to post, sorry i got to slacking...but uhm my new girlfriend is half my age and well...I'm sure you men understand :woohoo: