What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

browntrout

Veteran
Hey all,

Received 4 Silver Skunk seeds as freebies with my seed order.

Got 2/4 growing, one a runt and there other with very fast growth and X-mas tree shape.

Has anyone grown her outdoors? What was she like? What should I look for in blueberry cheese pheno?

BT

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew it under leds about a year ago

Awesome plant, finishes really fast

Frosty

Check my older threads for pics

Buddler

Veteran
Howdy BT pretty quiet round here these days. I grew SS outdoor last yr and had a cheesey smelling one. Hardy fast growing plants . This yr im been doing some ROC STAR really enjoying it .Also got some purple rock star for this winter.:tiphat:Bud

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi brown trout

glad you got some

dont under estimate the runts. the shortest ans stockiest plants resemble the original clone the most.

if you want to coax out the best aromas and taste, you will need organic nutes, or at least some tea additive to your recipe.

other then that, mexican and thai are dominant in the chem grown batches

enjoy

med-man

browntrout

Veteran
I usually go full organic with the soil base and time release nutrients if I want em big.

Root boost and time release this year as its a seed run for my BDC and MOB. SS are just sitting in on the fun as i had no place to put them.

One is more sat dom and growing rapidly the indica dom is slow. Usually the slow growers are the better smoke your right.

I just hope to find some BB smelling plants in the bunch in case I want to grow the hybrid.

Focused on the MOB x Blue durban chitral and BDC F2

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey brown trout

Okay cool.

They will all have a fresh cheesy aroma but to get the taste you have to crop at 6 or 7 weeks. If you are one of those " I take mine 11 week" snobs then prepare to be disappointed.

In general growers take plants too long. For neglegiable yields increase. For a massive decrease in taste and smell and potency. It's not a good trade off.

You will walk in your room one day and be like dang....how they get this ripe so fast?

Shoot for 40-50 days. For optimal results. Esp if you do extracts

Enjoy mang!

med-man

browntrout

Veteran
Pretty small buds even considering being partially seeded. Not much for smell yet either. Reminds me of Sweet skunk more than anything, Particularly PeakseedsBC SS. OG bud formation yet tinyer.

We shall see.

browntrout

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It was raining so the frost isn't all there. Nice big glands, getting a sweaty cheesy smell. I expected it be much louder is all.

browntrout

Veteran
It looks fully seeded, I don't smoke much so I didn't mind putting it with the other girls just to see how she'd perform.

My latest plant in the garden

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love outdoor

to get here as loud as possible. she needs to be as organic as possible. other wise more chem/thai reveal themselves vs pungent cheese, berries, skunk

med-man

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love outdoor

to get here as loud as possible. she needs to be as organic as possible. other wise more chem/thai reveal themselves vs pungent cheese, berries, skunk

med-man

Hmmm. As you know my hydro method is NOT organic (but it is exotic). My SS was cheese and berries

Drop by to see how great the SS looks nested in coco

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey pet flora

ta for sure. pheno will help there. plus i like hydro smell and taste better anyway

this is an outdoor grow in soil. right?

med-man

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey pet flora

ta for sure. pheno will help there. plus i like hydro smell and taste better anyway

this is an outdoor grow in soil. right?

med-man

The OPs is outdoor. I was merely addressing your smell comment

browntrout

Veteran
Hey med man, Normally I am full organic. This year I have used Time release fert which I have in the past. Makes em grow huge!. They were just late getting out. But outdoors the roots spread so far that the end product is always very meaty and organic like if left to yellow.

She smells MJ/Cheesy/slight skunk, no berries no thai. Just fairly faint, maybe it'll have a deep down smell that is revealed when grinding/smoking? IDK. I do like the plant overall, would have been better unseeded I would imagine. I like the gland shape/size, visible with the eye, tight buds too.

You are welcome to run the offspring with BDC, medman. I have to many other things to get to them in the next few grows.

Will post more pics.

BT

S

sourpuss

Bt dont think ypu got the blue pheno. Should smell like blueberries and cheese. I used bottled nutes. Got 1 out of 4 was spot on blue cheese.

browntrout

Veteran
There is a runt too, and i mean RUNT haha. Very tiny, Super crystally smells quite similar. I imagine very close to the clone. I was impressed with the vigor and xmas tree structure of Silver Skunk though. Really wanted the berry pheno. MOB's are the most berry smelling plant in my garden. Very-berry-Jam-kush.

MOB S2's have done the same thing, definitely some plants that resemble the clone.

S

sourpuss

Mob very jam berry kush sounds right. And they look like they got vigour and nice structure. Gonna snag a pack of those for sure....

browntrout

Veteran
Mob very jam berry kush sounds right. And they look like they got vigour and nice structure. Gonna snag a pack of those for sure....

Unfortunately they are not in stock at RCMC anymore.

If you want to test the BDC x MOB i would gladly send you a pack if you were willing to document them. Hit me up.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time to harvest!

Any info on here? She smell upna bit? I love her outside!

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts