What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BigNod

Wow, I have 3 of these SRSS gals on the go, but still a few weeks before harvest. Sooooo looking forward to this! These girls are already gorgeous...didn't know they got even purtier!! ;) That leaf colour change really kicks things up a notch! Thanks for the thread, and the pics!!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got pics?

Don't let ek go too long!

med-man

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good Wolly

I have a new thread going comparing 2 new led panels with 9 Med-Man Silver Skunk babies + some Mystery Seeds; they came to me mixed up (could be Jack H/eL Nino, or White Widow)

I am experimenting with coco coir just to get them going. Bought a 20 pound bag then found a starter kit using coco cubes

View attachment 333701

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
hard to believe that its almost been a year!

The rock star kush has proven itself to be a keeper.

I can't really give a smell/taste report as I believe with the amount of reefer in my vicinity and in my lungs in a daily basis, I do not smell cannabis or skunky smells as the receptors in my nose are clogged.

This is definitely sativa-flavored in the effect, but with beautiful indica leaning nugs.

This herb makes you want to turn the radio on and loud. Fun times.

From what I understand real OG kush is a sativa happy plant, so the RSK delivers.

Highly recommended

Latest posts

Latest posts