What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SOWAHH MALE
DSCN7788.JPG

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway
@Karma G Hi Mate. I did got my hands at one of your Genetics.
It is the Mango Lassi, i did saw a post from you, that u put 1 or to seeds here in there extra into your packs.
But i do have 11 seeds instead of 6 feminized seeds.

So, did i got a bingo here or what happened? :D

And of course i do have another question ^^ Is there someone here that grew out this strain (Mango Lassi)?
Is there any tip someone could give me? In form of Stretch in % what does she like what not, how to train her for good yield etc.?

My plan was to get them into autopot, top them once and LST the shit out of these girls.
Put a trellis on and let nature do his thing

+2 defoliations and 1 Lollipopp

Defo 3 days before 12/12 at round about 4 weeks after she got throw the soil

21 day of flower the second defo (10-20 leafs at the top - 20 leafs at the middle)
and lollipopp 30% from the bottom to the top.

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway
I do want the Ghostrider OG... someone here got a pack and can reply how she grew out?
Is she out of stock or is there a change to grab one of these gems?

I had a green pheno of Sweets last run that is my GO TO jar currently, and I have 17 different jars to choose from currently. It is like a Sweet Diesel and super Happy Feel Good weed that you can smoke all day and still get a profound buzz.
I have to agree with you completely , I really enjoy smoking this strain , it makes me feel very chatty and social and overall very good ! And all my friends say the same about it ! just as you said a sweet sour d ,my pheno also have some tropical fruit in it very enjoyable.

Top buzzer

I got a pack of Sour Biker too. Haven't cracked any yet .but I'll be following !!
3 weeks in , I flipped them small and they had more then trippled in size. Not great for a tent , one is suffering for hps burn the others look ok and I'm doing my best to keep them away from the hps , Bet shes fire but like a true og type she's lanky as fook. This is better suited for rooms not tents.

Attachments

• 20230714_231236.jpg
    20230714_231236.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 57
  • 20230714_231247.jpg
    20230714_231247.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 51

Synthracer

Is that the old Dutch coffeeshop variety Viking? Old Magus genetics of whatever. Your cross to Tha Melon?
Description from organicearth.eu:

Viking x Reversed Melon

Viking is an old dutch cultivar, originally only available in selected cut. One of these cuts was pollinated with a Northern Light back in the nineties, The seeds that we retrieved tended to the site of the Viking.

Karma got some of these old Viking seeds out of the Organic Earth vault and succeeded in reviving them. He crossed it with a reversed Melon and now the marriage between old school and new school is a fact!

This one is great for outdoors. Harvest halfway oktober.

Only limited drop of 10 packs

I've gathered myself a pack and popped 3 beans around the last half of may, all three are doing quite well so far.