What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man-brand wcsd,silver surfer,ogsk1,ogsk2 Nug pics

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi 604

20 plants in a 5x8
15 plan ts in a 4x8

10 -15 days veg

you just need the roots to hit the table is all. if you can coax them to hit faster, then thats when you can flip

any strain does well. just figure out what strain that you like the most, and rock it :)

i have grown everything in em. strain will dictate veg time, shock prune time etc

med-man

MICHIGAN MEDMAN

This is nice and Med man brand for sure is well worth the time and effort.
We have been so impressed with his W.C.S.D. and we were inspired to use his headband for breeding projects and hope to experiment with this strain next.
This breeder knows his stuff and WAS FAR UNDERRATED and know that he has won many awards, and now released top signature strains, that can't be beat.
We use Oaksterdam University, Jordan of the islands, Chimera, TGA subcool, Greenhouse,Kaliman, and last but FAR from least Med man brand HEADBAND, CONKUSHION, AND SILVER SURFER, are right there with the guys that have been around for years.
We stopped using DNA GENETICS as they are overpriced and forgotten where they came from and besides Med man's genetics are better, they produced better we're more tolerant to any issues, spider mites, fungi, and summer, heat issues. Forget ABOUT RESERVA PRADA, THE MOST OVERPRICED AND OVERRATED bunch of conceded people. Just ask them a question via email. You will see what's going on.
Now shoot a question to Med-MAN-BRAND SEEDS ? The guy is awesome and will go out of his way to help in anyway he can. Bottom line try his genetics and you will wonder why you didn't try them sooner.
Thanks Med man brand. We're happy to see your years of work recognized and awarded!!!!

Canadabinol

I've read quite a few reviews for WCSD and know quite a few people in the social grow who have grown her and never have I heard of her having a grape taste or smell. I'm starting to think that the Sweet that you are using is flavored dude. Some Flushing Solutions are flavored aswell, you need to be careful, I've bought some before and didn't even notice until I got home that it had a fruity flavoring in it.... I never understood that... I'm trying to get the chemical OUT of my plants when I flush them! Not PUT MORE CRAP IN THEM!!! lol Anyways, that could be whats up with that. I'm almost positive. This post is in response to the first page of this thread at the very beginning.

funkykush519

I've read quite a few reviews for WCSD and know quite a few people in the social grow who have grown her and never have I heard of her having a grape taste or smell. I'm starting to think that the Sweet that you are using is flavored dude. Some Flushing Solutions are flavored aswell, you need to be careful, I've bought some before and didn't even notice until I got home that it had a fruity flavoring in it.... I never understood that... I'm trying to get the chemical OUT of my plants when I flush them! Not PUT MORE CRAP IN THEM!!! lol Anyways, that could be whats up with that. I'm almost positive. This post is in response to the first page of this thread at the very beginning.

I dont use flushing agents I use strait water from day 42 flowering til day 65-70 , I use sweet raw its unflavored Ive used raw for years on my reserva privada og and it dont taste like grape at all nothing else in the grow except the ogsk1 tasted like grape which tasted way stronger grape than the wcsd it just had a hint of grape after the cure

dboi87

Can't find WCSD!!

Can't find WCSD!!

hey med man. I was really looking forward to running your WCSD but I can't seem to find them anywhere.do you know if any of your vendors that may still have some?

Tipz

silver surfer..... sorry i made that one about 05' often imitated never duplicated

silver surfer..... sorry i made that one about 05' often imitated never duplicated

Sorry dude, i made silver surfer about 05', before this guy was ever
mainstream, and he doesn't have the genetics. And i have tons pics
Often imitated, never duplicated. Tipz.

Tipz

@med-man, im sure your genetics are all good, your about 10yrs
to late on the name. Your not even the first guy to the to knock off
the name. RC Coals tried to knock off the name a couple yre back.
SilverSurfer...... Shanti's SSH x Brothers Grime C99
I named the strain at the same time the movie came out
Rise of the Silver Surfer and its documented over at BB. So, great luck
With your genes, but the name is a knock off.
Tipz

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not the same strains, not the same breeders...and um who are you again lol

med-man

Tipz

not the same strains, not the same breeders...and um who are you again lol

med-man

Dude, SilverSurfer was made before anyone ever heard of you. And if you think
Being on the scene a couple of years has grandfathered u in..think again. Both
Sym and I have grown your PPK, which were nice genetics, but are they still in our garden? Sorry no. And if you would like to know who i am, do little
research, and while your at it research silversurfer, then maybe you won'tusT
Knock off names for your crosses Tipz

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never heard of you or your strains

I don't expect non medical users to need any of my gear. And don't expect anyone to enjoy them the way I do.

med-man

Tipz

I don't expect non medical users to need any of my gear. And don't expect anyone to enjoy them the way I do.

med-man

Take a pause from mentally masturbating yourself, and research
then just maybe you won't use names that were done 10yrs ago.
Tipz

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey tips

lots of names overlap. thinking you own a trademark and or copywrite to a very old cartoon charcter to me is mental masterbation

best to aqueous , and agree great minds think alike

med-man

Tipz

You obviously have me confused with someone else
honestly, I don't care one way or the other about your
genetics.

Tipz

I don't expect non medical users to need any of my gear. And don't expect anyone to enjoy them the way I do

I have respect for folks with dirt under their finger nails
Who have put time into the plant
not some marketing glitz queen.

t99

Veteran
Actually a quick Google search will bring up a few more than two different varieties of silver surfer. That's why it is important to attach the breeder name to the write up. Lot's of overlapping names out there. Several different blogs and dispensaries have reviews of SS, all with different lineage descriptions, but no breeder credit. So trying to claim credit for a name plagiarized from a comic book? Claim the genetics, not the name. And if it's just a pollen chuck with no selection, Bx, Ix, or real work, be honest about it. Whether or not people like Tipz, he does accurately document his work.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
be warned

be warned

sorry tips

i hve tried to agree to disagre with you. and between the name calling and dvertising your stuff in my forum has got all your posts binned

come correct next time, or i will be further step to deal with this issue

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts