What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man method - seed popping

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bobbo

Respect. I just like to share what works best for me. I encourage others to do what works best for them too. After poppin thousands those are my experiences

med-man

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Lol, no prob Med,
I transplanted her today, after a 3 day swim. The tail was almost 3/4", I will hopefully see her in a few days :laughing:
Thanks again Med

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bobbo

no worries

i just posted the 5 day thing becuase there were a couple nay sayers in here saying its bad practice/doesnt work etc. so i decided to put it to the test.

looking forward to seeing your show

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey kozmo

35% food grade @ 1.6ml/liter

med-man

Kozmo

Veteran
Double checking

Double checking

hey kozmo

35% food grade @ 1.6ml/liter

med-man

Just so I'm getting this right. Your using 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide at 1.6 ml per liter of water(nothing else in your water?) to water your sprouts and moisten your coco from the begining?

I have just started 6 white rhino and a single Grand Daddy Purple Kens Kush seed in my local municipalities tap water. I brought the PH down to 5.6 from 7.6 and added 1ml/gal of Dutch Master root zone conditioner.

I had planed on watering with this but now am interested in H2O2 for the sprouts. Please forgive me if I'm going about this wrong and thank you in advance. I appreciate the thread Mr. Med

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey kozmo

whatever i am using, i follw the directions on the bottle, then ad the h202 right before feeding, soaking, rooting, flowering, whatever

med-man

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Med,
How ya been, how is your summer going? I dropped a Lucky Dip seed into some water the other day, she didn't crack though... I dropped another one into a cup of water the other night, also no cracking yet. The seeds are a couple years old, have been stored in the fridge-are the two that I tried duds? Thanks

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Med,
I put a couple beans into cups of water this past Monday, one has barely cracked-and nothing from the other... How long should I wait before thinking bout throwing a couple more in? Thanks