What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man assualted by rcmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no. i roll w 20 diff kinds at all times. read it properly stoners

med-man

J.A.G.

ICMag Donor
"a non-profit organization, Med-Man Brand, dedicated to helping users of medical marijuana deal with pain management."

so you operate as a non-profit? Must be pretty strict with the record keeping and all that goes with it.

That's really fucked up bro, those fuckin RCMP are probably the same fukin haters that hang out here giving you shit. Fuck those cocksuckers!

O

OrganicOzarks

Do you side line as a go-go dancer in an Italian night club? Thump, Thump, Thump.:)

SuperConductor

Veteran
Dude, that does suck :comfort:

You were totally profiled.
picture.php

Be happy that at least you can change the way you look.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Laugh all you want guys, but I think some folks should be showing a bit of respect to someone who works to provide medicine and genetics to others. Med-man may be different from most, but he sure seems committed to his work.

:tiphat:

Frankly I hope Med-man beats this unjust situation... where's the compassion for someone unjustly abused by LEO? This is a plant used as medicine... what a waste of time for the RCMP.

However I would suggest he check all the lights on his vehicle next time he goes out and about... :) And make sure reg and insurance are up-to-date! The Mounties are watching you now!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
doing an exclusive on global news tonight.

doind a press conference soon with my counsel probably next week.

these guys will be held accountable

med-man

O

OrganicOzarks

Med-Man pick up lines

"wanna blow me, I mean some trees in my mini-van?"

"My mom's home, but we could chill in my mini-van."

"This pleather jacket, and these super-extra starched jeans aren't just for looks girl. I am going to make you so wet that I needed to water proof myself.":)

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I'm sorry to hear about your debacle, med-man. I admit, I don't know much about you or your business, but from what I just learned about you, I think you are my kind of people. I appreciate people doing what you do, all the while operating from a "non-profit" type of stance. Good on you, my friend. Keep your chin up, and stay optimistic. :tiphat:

So... from now on I'm guessing you will be doing a lightbulb check around your vehicle before you set out on the road with a kilo on you? ;)

O

OrganicOzarks

In all seriousness it is awesome that you are standing up for your rights!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,medman,,,, sorry to hear that you were treated so badly,,i hope your feeling much better and as a matter of principle,,like you i would insist a letter of apology as well as my property and meds back [if i lived in a medi-cool part of the world],,keep on keeping on medman and cant wait to test your beans over here in the uk,,well done again buddy for standing up for your principles and dont let the fuckers grind you down!!,,peace and regards 944s2 :ying:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for all the kind words guys.

the shit is hitting the fan real quick here, and not for me

med-man

O

OrganicOzarks

They fucked up in this article.

Isn't it, Sir T. C.?:)

Last edited by a moderator:

jm420

Veteran
just havin a little fun Payaso

.My advice would be to lay low ,why ask for more unwanted attention.

mite want to pick up a pack or two if theres any left on the bay, if shit goes south medman mite be out of buisness shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.