What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy_eagle

Ya im hoping they do good outdoors. I got this one rsk pheno and nice thick buds and pheno that grew long buds bud hardly anything on them..Yours look killer though!

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
thnx again crazy eagle , Mack 10 means a lot coming from ya , thnx again everyone for following along , not sure if I mentioned the numbers, the room had 14~600's in it ,8.4 kw
and I pulled about 11 this round , not terrible , but not as much as I pulled in past , think its time for new bulbs, haven't changed these in a while , buying a box of 12 for the next run . hope to up the #'s
Any questions /comments ;let em fly

TS

paper thorn

Veteran
not bad, i'm going to try an nft set up next run. Inspired by med man's tables, I'm in a small space so I'm going to get a couple shallow 2' by 3' rubbermaids and block em up off the floor enough to slide a shallow res under them. I need to find some of that thick corrugated sign stuff for the lids. Run 16 to 20 AK clones vegged till the roots hit the bottom? (hopefully a very short veg) sound good?

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
recent RS pics

recent RS pics

almost ready 2 chop
picture.php
:biggrin:
TS:tiphat:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just so everyone knows

There has been a ton of harmful misinformation spread about my students and I over the last decade.

Teemu shelanie is #unlicensedproducer #cannabischampionscollege student

Status
Not open for further replies.