What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

acknowledgements/awards/achievements

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am definitely not bragging. just want to share where my wares have fared lol haha

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
competitions

competitions

med-mans head band - 1st place - thc competition treating yourself expo 2012

conkushion - 4th place - thc competition treating yourself expo 2012

rock star kush - 3rd place - thc competition treating yourself expo 2012

pain killer - 3rd place tie - thc competition treating yourself expo 2012
1st place - medical patients depo cup vancouver island 2012

purple pain killer - 1st indica - michigan medical cup (entered by leafdocter) 2012

head-band killer - 1st indica - michigan medical cup (leafdoctor) 2013

pain killer - 1st indica ty expo - 2013

rock-star kush - 2nd place indica ty expo - 2013

west coast sour diesel - 2nd place sativa ty expo - 2013

silver skunk - 1st place private growers cup ty expo - 2013

silver skunk - 2nd place private growers cup ty expo - 2012

med-man

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
research/science/developement

research/science/developement

feedback from the scientific community concerning my genetics.

med-man

"Hi my name is Dr.Magnus

I was introduced to your WC Deisel, silver skunk, pain K and Purple PK last year for our cancer research project in Toronto.
I would like to share that as a private Cancer Researcher/Developer we really found that your genetics introduced to us through our dutch scientist really were good and consistent.

We had 4 of our patients grow with our scientist who produces the best scientific nutes called GrowBigTea TM a one stop shopping Organic fert that produced winners in all alkaloid profiles in Amsterdam,UCLA,Univ Guelph and Univ of Sao Paolo Brazil.

The patients last year were given an oil extract which is a combo of proprietary plants including yours and showcased 98% reduction rate in the PK,PPK and 95% in the WCD and SS.
We are now going to compare sec gen clones for efficacy in sustaining quality through cuttings .

We see that you are very dedicated as we are and we look fwd to using your seeds and maybe we can work together to have you help us with tweaking of these strains with our new technology called BioSeedMatch TM a new technique in matching patient DNA to the seed DNA for optimal matching to help the patient. We quality test each seed seed , then we DNA test patient then match with this new technology nowhere else in the world. The result is to identify a 95% or greater compatibility match for cancer treatment.

Again , keep up the good work and we look fwd to communicating with you.

Thanks

Dr.Magnus Ph.D."

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mags/articles

mags/articles

- hightimes feb 2010 - "canadas super seeds" -

- hightimes 2010 special edition - seed breeders guide -

- the manitoba co-operative 2012 -

- skunk magazine vol 8 ep 7 - breeder feature

- skunk magazine vol 8 ep 8 - conkushion

tbc

med-man

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
validation isnt bragging dude.

i am offering a service most dont know me for. 3rd party certification is the only real means to build confidence in the community. been doing this a long time. people need unbiased references, for any job and service...

med-man

SS-

Lol. Some people have nothing better to do than hop on bandwagons. Whether for the good or not.

Keep pushing forward Med Man. Can't wait to get a couple of your kinds in my stable. Mostly looking at that Kerosene Kush. Any more info/ smoke reports on it?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
west coast sour diesel aka kerosene

west coast sour diesel aka kerosene

this clone was gifted to me to keep alive by a bosnian named "super mario" a nerd grower who went to sfu. he met another nerd closet grower from sfu who hoarded this one forever, but got popped when he moved into the city for school. he asked super mario to do the same favor as SM asked me. they both got busted growing it and i was left with the cut. one of my burnaby master kushes came from super mario too. he was a great connection into a tight circle of eastern european growers that arent connected with the bikers i have a lot of cuts from. i havent grown it for bud much, just been breeding her and haording her for 5 years now. i couldn't lose her.

all in all, that may be one of best clones. not for people living in residential areas. you will get busted growing this close to unfriendly neighbors if you lack a license to produce. really dark bigger broad leafs. like most afghanis has little immunity to powdery mildew. but wont get it that easy. this stuff is potent.

its not a vigorous as the med-man mk, but close, and has more branching, tighter nodes and huge yields. reeks like skunks and sweet kerosene when vegging. really resilient.

the bud has an overwhelming sharp kerosene odor. with skunks, body odor, garlic in the bottom. the exhale usually leaves a dryer kerosene or dieselly aftertaste. recommended organic, as the taste bursts with more full coffee and sweet earth, garlic.

extreme psychosis effect, and powerful body stone to match. very long lasting. dont smoke if you have anything important to do. she a real "daywrecker" like my conkushions and pain killers'.

med-man

Last edited:

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Hey Med-man, what's going on up in Canada?

A few years ago there was a lot of buzz about Canadian strains, like then sweet tooth, texada's, romulan etc.. But you don't hear much about Canadian bred strains, what are you guys growing up there?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey dude.

like most pot communities. people grow what local circles run.

vancouver island has a plethora of new, old and very old kinds. kushes, exotics, lots of outdoor.

main land bc is domintaed by bubba, pink kush, master kush, purple kush, of kush. with other more commercial kinds like 007 diesel, lemon hashplants, highs mids lows, white, asian, indian weed and everything in between.

alberta is kind of like bc, just more exotics. smaller circles.

sask imports a ton. i know theres some grapefruit and other kush cuts out that way.

manitoba has a black domina, cuddlefish, jack cleaner, vortex, and bc cuts. my purple pain killer has been in mb since 09. started the purple kush craze that way.

ontario is hugem with a lot of people. they import tons from the west and east.

montreal/quebec has m-39, jew jack and pk is bumping there now.

the east is very regional. and subject to the small circles.

most of canadas best cuts come from bikers. its no secret. and they connect globally some of em. so a lot come to bc from all over.

i know tons of cuts come up to bc from cali, oregon and washington respectfully.

buddhas blue cheese even made it to mission bc. i passed on her. i would class her more commercial, and less medicinal for pain.

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just want to say in 1o years of living in bc i never saw romulan, sweet tooth, or many other "bc" kinds available in clone form. or that anyone wanted to grow. 1 clone guy i know had lui forever. but she didnt last.

saw the real chemo in 09. passed on her too. dated strains.

med-man

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Very cool man.

It will be nice to see whats coming out of Canada, not much noise coming from that direction these days but I've always been intrigued by Canadian herbs.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very cool man.

It will be nice to see whats coming out of Canada, not much noise coming from that direction these days but I've always been intrigued by Canadian herbs.[/QUOTE

it sucks but the whole emery direct debacle spooked most canadian breeders to relocate or shut down or lay very low.

i really need to get the road kill skunk into circulation. man i miss her. hopefully my newest leads will bear fruit,

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your attitude towards marijuana genetics literally SUCKS...and I will not be wasting my hard earned money on your fake ass gear

peace
Chefboy

my attitude towards mids and lows is beyond nazi critical .

if you want to admire 1990's lows go troll in chimeras forum. or troll in my troll thread...

if you want, hoarded, unreleased canadian genetics, highs.... i am your man,

med-man

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
funny, i was thinking why you took a picture of someone else and called it you in the grow bible?

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and funnier still, i thought there was an agreement about us posting in each others sub forums? more smoke and mirrors? or just confused still?

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts