What's new

med-man brand stable and seed list

Hungmeerkat

Hey Med Man just got some freebies I've never grown your gear and can't find what I need to expect the label says Silver Skunk x Skunk. What can I expect from these

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi hunmeerkat

close your eyes and expect a very pungent and tastey blueberry cheesecake :)

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey hungmeerkat

no worries. also exect it tp be more animal skunky then cheesy vs the reg silver skunk. watch out for nute leveles, esp N

med-man

Hungmeerkat

Thanks again for the response its nice to have direct contact with breeders about there genes.. I do a little breeding of my own I wish I could do it full time it has always interested me.. it reminds me of getting a box of chocolates without a label saying what each chocolate should be

stone_edd

Hey Med Man.

I got a pack of Oxy Cotton from the bay. I was lucky enough to get 2 free packs.

can you tell me what the TD stands for in the OG KUSH X TD.

Also as the Oxy is no longer listed i would like to know the description.

i have 12 seedlings going at the moment.

peace

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey edd

no worries man, all is good

med-man

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
rock band#2 I just cut this one, nice smell, chunky, an loaded with frost. i still have 5 more seeds. #2 look to be a keeper ,ill give smoke report when dry.
:tiphat:

bugman

Wendull C.

Veteran
I misunderstood. I have no problem pheno hunting. I thought you meant the clones were already polyhybrids and gave unpredictable results when crossed again.

S

sourpuss

Nice bb med!!! Fuckin beautiful!!

Got a link on the same cut. Did you get that out Ontario? Feel like its the same cut. Cant wait!!

Nice line up bro!!

S

sourpuss

Grown his silver skunk bx and its exactly what he said it is. Coco I dunno what you expected wcsd to be like. It aint ecsd thats for sure.

Gonna run his silver skunk to pay bills. Got a lot of genetics to choose from but when it comes to quick hard cash silver skunk is quick and strong. Tastey too...

S

sourpuss

Prob more from the skunk or where ever that cheese came from that is a Dom smell and taste... I'd say it's skunky background. Cheese Dom. Blueberries Dom. Taste is cheesey kush front with a background of fruity skunky blueberries pine.

It's a quick strain that people always want more of. Def high grade.

rolandomota

Veteran
Please gypsy Nirvana can you unban this man? I think since 2014 don't know why but maybe this time out is punishment enough?