What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where to buy rockwool and net pots?

all i need is rockwool and netpots for my hydro setup now.. there are no local hydro stores in my area so i need to order online. Where can i get a few net pots and some rockwool for cheap. ive looked a couple places but shipping is so damn expensive for what im looking for.

So where can i get cheap pots and rockwool?

-Ive always had excelent results when ordering from Alternative Garden Supply. -I get their 3 inch net pots, -10 for 5 dollars and I get their little rockwool cubes, -About a hundred ofem for about 10 dollars. -They got all kindsa odds and ends. --Their quick too!

ebay wouldnt be bad....cept everyone WAAAYYY overcharges for shipping... if i were to order on ebay, i would pay the usual like $5 for net pots and prolly another $5 at least to ship. THEN, id have to get rockwool... and thatd be another like $5 plus $5 to ship.. Id be paying a lot more through ebay than a website i can get everything from.

Latest posts

Latest posts