What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kc Brains strains, outdoors

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Any of u guys running Kc again this year? i know Duskray is doing spotnica and im doing Ledo uno. im really interested in the TNR. ive read a few reports that its really potent,monster yeilder and best mold resistance of all his strains,but i have yet to see any final bud pics on it. i should order it but i already got more seeds that i can run this year. i will see how vigorous the Ledos are this year and will get it for 2017 season.

Koondense

Veteran
The T.N.R. looks dangerous:)
Grows huge, hard to hide and matures relatively late, around 11-12 weeks or end october.
In bad autumn weather this could mean mid november finish and higher chance of mold, at least where I grow. But it has potential no doubt.

I'm just thinking of a KC Brains fem pack for indoor, it has to finish fast with low smell and be a relatively homogenous strain. Any suggestions? Maybe NL special..

Biosynthesis

Veteran
KC 33

KC 33

KC FROM REGULAR SEED STOCK STARTED MARCH 15TH. TESTED INDOORS. WORTHY STRAIN. HEAVY YIELDING CITRUSY LEMON SKUNK SMELLS/TASTES.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
yup thats real kc33. The original form back in the day was a bit more sativa although there was a lot of phenos. He migrated towards the dense early indica side in his breeding especial the new feminized.

los_escondidos

KC Brains

KC Brains

I've been looking for some of his gear to run in greenhouses & indoor. These choices intrigued me: Leda Uno, Mango, KC 33, KC 36, Afghani Special, California Special & Northern Lights Special.

Any feedback on the other strains no mentioned in the thread?

Thanks!

browntrout

Veteran
I've been looking for some of his gear to run in greenhouses & indoor. These choices intrigued me: Leda Uno, Mango, KC 33, KC 36, Afghani Special, California Special & Northern Lights Special.

Any feedback on the other strains no mentioned in the thread?

Thanks!

If you have a big greenhouse grab the TNR, very very vigorous if you give it root space.

monkeybrains420

Hey monk,

Can you provide some details on the KC 36? I'm really interested.

KC 36 is by far my favorite strain growing outdoor in the last 30 years and I have tried a lot in the north about 45-47 latitude .

This vigorous northern plant can adjust to variable weather conditions and withstand both cold weather and moisture and no mold ,it has a white widow mother and I believe kc606 male from brazil .

had some grow 9 feet high . the buzz is a nice power full body relaxation type of high , very nice my favorite and I have tried 100's of strains . smells of Floral like , KC is my favorite breeder Outdoor's

I believe I first tried this strain some 20 years ago now and still my fav . KC strains will grow huge and that's what he tries to bread massive plants . I have only tried the regular seeds that I got along time ago and I see he has Fem's now . I would get some of each if I was to buy again .

just cracked 2 seeds that I found that are well over 10 years plus old and I'm in heaven for the upcoming season one male and one female that has the most amazing floral smell in veg when you rub the stocks . KC has been around for along time in the game and has some gems . The other strain that I want to try is T.N.R

When I go to a Cannabis show I'm always looking for his strains over ALL other main stream breeders for outdoors . so try some Outdoors for yourself

so When I go to Heaven I'm bringing my KC36 with me . peace

BigNoise

I can personally recommend KC33 and Mango. As others have noted, KC stuff is hardy and vigorous. Nice sativa smoke.

They get BIG though (my 33's were almost 12 foot). Definitely going to need a good size greenhouse.

You could probably train them and keep them low if necessary. I know from experience that you beat the shit out of them and they keep on chugging.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Hey BigNoise, how/when did they end up finishing for you?

I may very well be wrong, but I thought I remembered you saying something about the KC33 not beginning to flower until September.

I only grew the KC33 one year, and I had to chop early at the end of September (and they def could've used at least two more weeks if not three).

browntrout

Veteran
Being a long time fan of 33 I think I am going to try the Leda Uno. Mostly due to the lemon candy taste i keep hearing about.

Hopefully germ is good.

On a side note it would be very interesting to take some of KC brains sative doms and cross em out to an SSH or nevilles haze.

Just think KC33 smell with a incense haze background. Unfortunately my season won't allow this.