What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSH F2 (the freebie growers thread)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SSH F2 - ( Super Silver Haze x Super Silver Haze)

Super Silver Haze F1:

F2 Info:

The breeders donating these seeds crossed the best SSH male to x9 separate SSH mother plants,, (#1 - #9). These freebies were sent to fritillary courtesy of the breeders. They were growing SSH direct, from both respective seed companies (GHS and MNS) at the time.

They were sent on to seedbay as freebies after passing basic germination tests ,, like this (#6) :

Peace

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please don't be shy with photos of SSH F2's,, enough FREEBIE-growers got a x5 pack to make a few snap shots and pages :D

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DocLeaf said:
They were growing SSH direct, from both respective seed companies (GHS and MSN) at the time.

The breeders that sent the seeds didn't go into detail.. (otherwise they would have done). ALL they requested was that a percentage of the seed were sent out to the medi. community for FREE ,, to the Italian F2 Club... and to IC. :canabis:

The breeders grew organically and used regular seed stock.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

hyposomniac

Hazey male. Very vigorous. Pollen collected.
Oddly, the smell during veg and early flower was intense.. but 3+ weeks in, the smell is almost gone.

guidoro

hello hyposomniac,
I am growing ssh f2 and about the smell I noticed the same:
- it's quite strong during veg and early flower
- after the plants are low odor
Strange: usually (with other strains) the smell is stronger during the flowering.

hyposomniac

guidoro said:
hello hyposomniac,
I am growing ssh f2 and about the smell I noticed the same:
- it's quite strong during veg and early flower
- after the plants are low odor
Strange: usually (with other strains) the smell is stronger during the flowering.

How many do you have? What male/female ratio did you get?

H

Hazeseeker

SSH F2 seedling, only a few days old:joint:
328434th_jan_2009_SSH_F2_1.JPG

guidoro

hello hyposomniac,
I grow in a small cab and I have only two plants.
I have been lucky: two seeds - two females.
In the next days I'll post some pics.

B00st3d

wow i havent kept up with seedbay or freebies since since my last $500 order which never arrived. Wish I could have gotten sum SSH freebies, I smoked sum that came from San diego last summer and it blew my mind.

rusto

Beast
I've heard so many good things about SSH. this should be good...

DocLeaf do you know the average flowering time on these f2's?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The SSH F2 Freebies range from 65 - 100+ days approx.,, depending on type (#). The breeders didn't provide any flowering times alongside the #s,, so your guess is as good as ours.

Hope this helps

Latest posts

Latest posts