What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's new for 2008

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
NL5/SK1 said:
Dubi,

I have the Panama Red, purchased Feb. 2008. This is for an outdoor grow. 39 degrees. In your discriptions, I want to confirm, this batch leans towards the red phenos. Also, when do you think it will finish at this latitude? I've heard conflicting dates-that's why I ask. Thanks.

Hello NL5/SK1,

Unfortunatly, new Panama reproduction towards red phenos has been delayed, Panama is going to be out of stock a few months.

Your seeds probably came from past Panama reproduction, mother was a green panama but dont be dissapointed. Her effect is very euphoric, powerful happy and clear, more stimulating than red phenos, less dense.

Panama was bred at 37-38 latitude, i'm sure she will grow perfectly there. Panama it's one of best strains for outdoor growing.

Best wishes, please keep us updated! dubi

Latest posts

Latest posts