What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

123 Pound Burger, Check this site out!

MK-Ultra

WOW! Check this out, they make burger's from 1/4lb up to 123 pounds. lol.. you gotta go here,
Click on Burger's to see all the different size's. Anyone Hungry.LOL... Last Burger is MINE.LOL........

Go here www.Dennysbeerbarrelpub.com
Click on Burger's on left hand side of page and check out these burger's. Truely a Stoner's Dream.lol.. That last Burger is a King.. You gotta go there to see all the different size burger's they offer, actually look pretty good too.

MK-Ultra

Anyone up for the Challenge.lol... Yeah i know it's not weed related but if ya smoke some Bubba Kush, O.G Kush or some other fine selections ya might wanna have a BIG Burger. LOL....

Last edited:

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
on my best day, i think the 2 pounder could be downed... id take off some of that salad though... and perhaps cut half the top of that obscene ass bun too. lookin tasty though man, im a wee bit envious.

cannabis link though? might be a tokers den thing here

Last edited:

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
Holy Crap... we have something like that here out west a little.... like you eat so much i a time limit, and your meal's free...but it's nearly impossible unless you're that hotdog slammin' Asian guy... :)

ap00

I've always wanted to fast for a day, then get really baked and try one of these eating challenges.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow. Those are amazing. How would they manage to eat that big one? Must have had to cut it into pizza slices :D

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
you cant take off any of the salad or the bun, you have to finish the whole thing, EVERYTHING. im a few hours from this place but its on my list of places to visit, ive been eyeballing there burgers for a while now, it seems almost impossible though, last week we went to a steak joint and i could barely polish off a 20 oz ny strip steak. it would be hell fun to try and eat one of those burgers though. i think it was like the 3lb burger was only like 21 bucks, even if i didnt eat it all it would be totally worth it!!! i think i read the last person to complete the challenge was a 90lb female college freshman,
freakin amazing!

Last edited:

TaxiBoy

I've got a good friend who drove to Denny's Beer Barrel Pub from MA, to eat the 6lb burger and film it. I'll see if I can dig up the link to the video. I stayed in Clearview, PA 2 times this past year on roadtrips from the midwest back to the east coast and both times I was pissed because we couldn't stop in to this place!

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
smoke yourself a good ounce before you go to that burger joint and the 3pounder burger should go down nice and easy!

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
that is one beautiful slab of hamburger.... looks better in video than in pictures...

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
holy shit, I live mad close to there and never even heard about it! thank god I read this thread. my bestfriend and i have off in a few days...I'm goin

C

confedrate69

wow !!
thats the biggest burger i seen if i get the chance im gonna try it my self 11lbs for a free meal why not ive had practice 2 large pizzas and a 2 leter on a good stone no prob or a crave case
confedrate

MK-Ultra

toKEN,

Let us know how youre trip turns out.. And if you get a free meal.lol....
Seen some of those Video's....lol.... amazing.

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
hey guys. me and two of my friends hit up the 6 pounder. had to call 24 hours in advance to let them know. took up an 1/8 of goodies for the trip, helped out in the end. got a shirt, gift certificate thing, pic on the wall. ended up being free too - woOT :muahaha:

anyone who lives at least 70 miles from clearfield needs to hit that up sometime. AMAZING

token

MK-Ultra

toKEN,

Sounds like a Helluva Good time you and youre friends had. Cool....
AHHYou may have burned up 1/8th of Goodies on that trip but look at all the funny pictures you got and memories to last ya a lifetime.... Nice to see you had a good time..

Latest posts

Latest posts