What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

oriental express

G

why many seeds of oriental express are hermi????? this quality is very nice but this defect is very ugly.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ITALIANFLOWERS said:
why many seeds of oriental express are hermi????? this quality is very nice but this defect is very ugly.

Im very sorry to hear it, italian flowers!

Original chinese genetics used in the hybrid have some hermie traits in the population. It's not very frequent, especially outdoors, but it happens. The chinese hermie influence, when crossed with vietnam black, is quite recessive in the Orient Express hybrid.

How were your hermie ratios? Im also very interested to hear details about your environment, growing type, feeding and any kind of possible stress.

Im glad you liked the finished product. Did you finally find desirable free hermie mothers to keep in clone form? Thank you very much for the feedback. Ciao! dubi

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Isn't the ACE cross called Orient Express?

Oriental Express is a cross that BillyGoat seeds did several years ago, and is Trainwreck X Thai...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Grat3fulh3ad said:
Isn't the ACE cross called Orient Express?

Oriental Express is a cross that BillyGoat seeds did several years ago, and is Trainwreck X Thai...

Yes, our cross it's called 'Orient Express' and it's a Vietnam Black X China Yunnan F1 hybrid. BillyGoat Oriental Express are different genetics, very interesting cross, i have never tried it, but the pics a saw were very promising.

G

ITALIANFLOWERS said:

Hey,

This is BG by the way. Could you describe the package the seeds came in. I think letting us know what the package looked like? Would help to let us know which one of us should be helping you out. My cross was the "Oriental Express" Trainwreck x Thai" I noticed this was under the Ace vendor forum. Their cross is spelled Orient Express. It might be confusing and sorry. Let us know so, we can try to help you out. Also, how your growing them and the environment would help out also. Sorry, and hope one of us can help you out.
Take care,
BG

kayaal

I just finished a pack of OE and didn't get any hermies.What I did get was some great yielding nice sativa smoke.Very impressed overall.

Latest posts

Latest posts