What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Destroyer grow/smoke report

a little late posting, (haven't been a member for long), I wanted to see what this was like, thinkin about getting some in the future, and damn, my mind is made. That is one huge cola, and even without that, the stuff looks nice. Thanks and happy herbing.

Very nice.The destroyer has a high bud/leaf ratio and looks very very easy to manicure looks like sometihng i may have to pick up some time soon.

those are some great looking plants bud good to see someone else is growing out this very special strain i poped 10 seeds to get my mother which i'm sooooo happy has that thai taste ummmmm so good but the others were as you describe lemony citrus still delcious and potent as hell but i was after the thai so keep looking shes in there heres a couple pics of my mom done at 12 weeks

mastergrow

Nice looking buds CannaDestroyer!

Anyone who enjoyed the Destroyer, should try Sam the Skunkman's "Old School Thai x Skunk #1". Very tasty and strong...a little more laid-back than Destroyer.

Mastergrow

Locoporro

Hey Mate

The pheno#2 is really awesome !!!

What a fuck**** Cola dude :muahaha:

Really good Job...and Thank you for the smoke report !!!

Keep it green :joint:

++

Loco

I love destroyer, the high is verry clear and the taste limon it`s realy special, the resin, all, destroyer, neville`s and kali mist are my tree favorites for smoke shure; pace. :rasta:

mastergrow

esteparywolf said:
I love destroyer, the high is verry clear and the taste limon it`s realy special, the resin, all, destroyer, neville`s and kali mist are my tree favorites for smoke shure; pace. :rasta:

Excellent description of the Destroyer experience, and I tend to agree w/ your "favorites". I just harvested 5 oz of Neville's last week.

~mastergrow

Q

qanabose

esteparywolf, I'm so caught by your comment about Destroyer, Neville's and Kali Mist. Just wonder if anyone might care to take that a bit further by actually commenting with a comparison between those three strains? How interesting would that be???

Last edited:
Very Well ganabose, the efect of this three strains are very high and clear, energizing, no indica efect, all the high is in your brain, except the kali mist this strain got a very little indica efect in your body, no much, you can made and think anything all, a little hapy peace in your body but your mind run a 1000 miles x hour it`s fantastic, i only can smile for this efect after the toke; peace.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Thanks for the report and great pics!
I've got MODs kali most for next year, destroyer is in the mix I believe.

Oh yeah...nice cola. :jump:

Latest posts

Latest posts