What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

continental

G

hi all, has anyone tried out these, on the pack it says 'jamaica/haze-congo/paki, i was due to win a pack of congo but got these sent instead. thanks in advance. :wave:

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
jingles said:
hi all, has anyone tried out these, on the pack it says 'jamaica/haze-congo/paki, i was due to win a pack of congo but got these sent instead. thanks in advance. :wave:

Good day jingles!

Continental was a polyhybrid using different genetics from America, Africa and Asia. The mother was a JamaicanXc99/Oldtimer's haze female and the father the Congo x Chitral (Conchi) inbred line. The flowering time is around 12-13 weeks.

A Continental flower maturing (Congo/Paki pheno)

And the Jamaican Haze mother

You can expect variations but the hybrid produces great sat dominant plants.
We preferred to keep working and stabilizing other sister lines (like our Congo or future CBG's LIF project). Anyway, if you didnt recive what you ordered, i'd recommend contact the seller/distributor. Please pm if you have any problem.dubi

Latest posts

Latest posts