What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oriental Express?

G

Will there be any oriental express available soon? I want to run it with my bangi haze.Thanks, MUCHA LUCHA!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High Mucha lucha!

Orient Express is out of stock at the moment. We are producing a new fresh batch that should be ready for summer. We' ll also offer pure chinese at the same time and probably a new chinese haze inbred line, a project i've been working with the past 3 years.

Thanks a lot for the interest! Please, keep us updated with the Bangi Haze. Im sure you are going to enjoy her ! :wink: dubi

G

MUCHA LUCHA said:
Will there be any oriental express available soon? I want to run it with my bangi haze.Thanks, MUCHA LUCHA!!

I'm guessing your wanting the Ace Seeds Orient Express. Unless your thinkin about a cross i did along time ago which was the (Trainwreck x Pure Thai), but i think your thinkin about Ace seeds cross, since you posted in their forum. Good luck and sounds like a nice cross.
Take care,
BG

PS dubi, wish i knew you guys where around before i got my seeds out to members. Didn't know about your cross or company till you came here. Sorry about name being so close. Most of the members here know my cross as OE most of the time. Hope it's not a problem.
Take care all,
BG

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Ive always known OE as your piece of work BG bro, I hope that people dont get all confused...peace..

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
GoldDustWomen said:
I'm guessing your wanting the Ace Seeds Orient Express. Unless your thinkin about a cross i did along time ago which was the (Trainwreck x Pure Thai), but i think your thinkin about Ace seeds cross, since you posted in their forum. Good luck and sounds like a nice cross.
Take care,
BG

PS dubi, wish i knew you guys where around before i got my seeds out to members. Didn't know about your cross or company till you came here. Sorry about name being so close. Most of the members here know my cross as OE most of the time. Hope it's not a problem.
Take care all,
BG

Hello GoldDustWomen, I did some searches when we offered our first catalogue 2 years ago and saw your Oriental Express hybrid, different to ours. Our Orient Express F1 is a Vietnam Black mother x Chinese Yunnan father. Sorry for the confusion. It was not the intention.
Thanks for post it! dubi

G

dubi said:
Hello GoldDustWomen, I did some searches when we offered our first catalogue 2 years ago and saw your Oriental Express hybrid, different to ours. Our Orient Express F1 is a Vietnam Black mother x Chinese Yunnan father. Sorry for the confusion. It was not the intention.
Thanks for post it! dubi

Morning dubi, it's all good. I'm sure some might get confused, but it's all good. Been looking through your catolog and got to say. You got some very nice gear. I've also was lucky enough to get some Vietnam Black seeds from a seed company owner as a gift. Looking forward to running them in their pure form. Looks to me that we both like the Sativa's. Your cross sure does sounds nice. Good luck and welcome to IC.
Take care,
BG

Syd

ICMag Donor
Don't worry. We, SE Asian lovers, know you both without any confusions.

Last edited:

GrassMan

Veteran
Hi,
here you can see some nice ball of orient express 73 micron and more thins.
thx dubi!
Peace.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
GoldDustWomen said:
Morning dubi, it's all good. I'm sure some might get confused, but it's all good. Been looking through your catolog and got to say. You got some very nice gear. I've also was lucky enough to get some Vietnam Black seeds from a seed company owner as a gift. Looking forward to running them in their pure form. Looks to me that we both like the Sativa's. Your cross sure does sounds nice. Good luck and welcome to IC.
Take care,
BG

High, thanks for the warm words. I desire you the best with the Vietnam Black project. There's lot of potential in the VB hybrid. Vietnam Black is suposedly a hybrid of Vietnamese Sativa and a Chinese ind/sativa.

I didnt find very good VB males but i could find 2 very nice females from a F2 VB line which showed an abundant and dense relative fast flowering pheno (12-13 weeks). The long flowering slow yielding VB phenos were not very interesting to me.

I used a high yielding very aromatic VB mother with dense resinous flowers for ACE Orient Express F1 hybrid. The father is the chinese Yunnan indica.

Orient Express combines Vietnamese and Chinese genetics in a vigorous and uniform F1 format. The chinese indica adds a columnar and compact structure to the hybrid, perfect for indoor growing. OE flowering time is around 9 weeks and you have all the aroma and kind of high of the VB mother.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
GrassMan said:
Hi,
here you can see some nice ball of orient express 73 micron and more thins.
thx dubi!
Peace.

Mmnnnnmm friend,

The OE hash ball looks yummy! :yummy: I imagine it's a perfect smoke for a relaxed and cloudy sunday like today! Enjoy it! dubi

G

dubi said:
High, thanks for the warm words. I desire you the best with the Vietnam Black project. There's lot of potential in the VB hybrid. Vietnam Black is suposedly a hybrid of Vietnamese Sativa and a Chinese ind/sativa.

I didnt find very good VB males but i could find 2 very nice females from a F2 VB line which showed an abundant and dense relative fast flowering pheno (12-13 weeks). The long flowering slow yielding VB phenos were not very interesting to me.

I used a high yielding very aromatic VB mother with dense resinous flowers for ACE Orient Express F1 hybrid. The father is the chinese Yunnan indica.

Orient Express combines Vietnamese and Chinese genetics in a vigorous and uniform F1 format. The chinese indica adds a columnar and compact structure to the hybrid, perfect for indoor growing. OE flowering time is around 9 weeks and you have all the aroma and kind of high of the VB mother.

dubi, very good info. Really can wait to work with those seeds and see for myself how the VB grows. It doesn't matter to how long they go in flowering, but i will be looking at all the different flwoer times. There shouldn't be to many in the bunch, but will see. I'm thinking along the same lines of something that isn't to long of a flower time. Nothing more then 12 weeks, but around 10 or less. Time will tell how this turns out. I've seen a few pictures of your Orient Express and i got to say. Nothing but good stuff. Thanks again for sharing your info with us. Sounds like your doing a great job over there. Keep it up and take care.
Later,
BG

Latest posts

Latest posts