What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your favorite high, and how to get there!

A

acridlab

wake n bake to a hot dab of gg4 shatter "650 degrees on titanium nail". brush teeth , repeat. shit, repeat ..works every time.

insomniac_AU

LSD, MDMA and Cannabis. Some of the best nights of my life have been on LSD and Ecs. I realise it's a vicious circle of diminishing returns though so don't do it any more. Good MDMA is amazing the first few times you take it. Nowadays it's all cannabis for me though. Flower, edibles and the occasional bit of hash here and there. Hardly drink at all but have a few occasionally.

I try not to take things to the max all the time. I try and get to a comfortable level and stay there. If you push all the time you've got no where to go when you really need to get blasted. Your tolerance becomes too high. That's the way I see it anyway.

soil margin

Veteran
I gotta take a 2-3 week break, maybe a little longer. Then get super super high off some nice euphoric sativa or a hybrid while listening to some loud ass music. Feels like I'm on some drug that is much stronger than weed.

Gry

Will have to sip on a few cups of hash tea and knock off a bongs hits as I give it some thought.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I've done every drug in the book and nothing tops a Cycle of Testosterone ... the older u get the better it feels.. like Thor 24-7 and most definitely worthy .. for real its amazing

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
How would you describe your favorite high?
My first thought? Seriously? I recall a conversation I've had a few times now.

You: Wow, that was awesome!
Me: You really liked that?
You: Oh yeah it's absolutely amazing, I mean WOW! Where on earth did you get this?
Me: I grew it. :)
You: F'king WOW!

That's the high I chase. :tiphat:

Edit: Oh, I like citrus, super clear headed highs from my cannabis too. lol

'Boogieman'

If you don't find yourself talking to yourself, hearing people call your name from a distance, forgetting where u put everything. Talking to your self, hearing people call your name, where did I put the um huh o yea there it is now why was I looking for this again? That's when you got a good buz ;>)

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
mTYIO3Z.jpg

Picked this up from the smoke shop, my new favorite :biggrin: